HELP !!!!!!NAME MY STORE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
am in the process of trying to open a muisc store down in kansas city ...the location will be mission mall(johnson county) ..it is not fosho yet ..but it is about 70% more likely going to go down ...i will know if i am getting the spot by sometime next week ..but i need help with a name ....if any 1 can think of anything post up some names ..i want something simple and catchy ..for those who dont know me i am the 1 who put out R.E.S. ILLUSIONS album ...if any 1 has any questions email me at [email protected] or hit me up on line at petedog515....thanks for the help ..also if i decide to use your name i will kick u down with a couple of cds of your choice ...when the store opens ..thanks

Apr 25, 2002
DON'T OUT IN THAT MALL. THAT MALL BLOWS MAN. TOO MANY OLD PEEPS THAT LIVE OUT BY THAT MALL....

na there is a market out here ..ya there are alot of old people out there but u also have alot of people from 16-30 out here to ...there is no cd store within miles ...plus all mom and pop spots are in the hood ..and these suburb kids dont like to travel out there ..so thats why i chose this location

May 2, 2002
Some suggestions

1 Stop Music Shop
World League CDs & Tapes
Midwest Music Source
Platinum Soundz
Millenium Music

Just threw some names out there. Who knows, you might see one you like.

Aug 26, 2002
That's a good spot to me.........................Olathe, Ks.....I love it therre ...it's quiet...no sirens, cops, blah blah.......just peace and quiet

oh the country life..........................

Name: Cop It Here

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Was up Petos man. This is KcgameN9ne... Ive been with ya on this cd store you know since day 1. Ill post some on here but they aint gonna be the greatest. Also i like some of the ones up there.

1 Stop Music Shop
World League CDs
Midwest Music Source

heres my own

Underground Hits
Midwest Music
Midwest Hits
Mission Compact
Record City
Midwest Jamz
6th Sense
Petos World
Petos Underground
Kansas City Hits
KC Jamz
KC underground
CD'S R Us hahaha
KC Tracks
Mission Tracks
Mission Disc
World League Tracks
Midwest Tracks
Midwest Spins
KC Spins
KC Source
Fountain Records
Foutain City Tracks
Fountain Tracks
In you Ear CD's
Soundtrx, LTD

thats about all i got for now i may think of some more. Hit me up on AIM whenever you get on

And yes... Petos knows I think this store will be beautiful just because of what he said suburb kids dont want to go down to the hood to pick up Res, Hobotone, etc etc. And I hope this store works out for you.

May 2, 2002
Sup Petos?!

How about "Record Breaker"?

Sup man never did get that R.E.S. album...I guess you didnt want those beats either, its all good. Deco's in KC rite now if you wanna hit him up.

Apr 25, 2002
Sup man never did get that R.E.S. album...I guess you didnt want those beats either, its all good. Deco's in KC rite now if you wanna hit him up........

damn homie i forgot ....my bad ...i just been on roller coaster ride with my life lately ..but everything is getting back on track ..email me your address again and i will have it out asap....ya i talked to deco a couple of weeks ago just have not had time to meet up with him yet

Sep 23, 2002
What up homie, its been a minute. I'm the one who hit u wit all that Sierra shit months back.
As for the store, it all depends on the location, but if you set it up in a good enough spot and ppl hear its new. They'll flock to it quick!
Might need to throw some flyers out too.

Name :

World League Entertainment (Just incase yo shit blows up, you can make a chain wit that name)