help me out for the one time

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 21, 2005
copped the treal tv 2 soundtrack but didnt find what i was lookin for....im trynna member who does the song "sunday monday tuesday wednesday thursday..." in treal tv 2. can someone hook it up with the title and artist....im trynna knock it!!

Mar 14, 2006
theres another song with just Dre on that same beat called Jonah the Whale. its on my myspace profile....... www.myspace.com/espy503 you have to turn off my personal player then turn on my "myspace player" the one that only plays one song!

May 28, 2006
Espy said:
theres another song with just Dre on that same beat called Jonah the Whale. its on my myspace profile....... www.myspace.com/espy503 you have to turn off my personal player then turn on my "myspace player" the one that only plays one song!
damn...i havent heard that song...that shit was hella tight..dre killed it...what is that song off of? or that was a song that wasnt on anythin just wash house realeased it?

FATY

Sicc OG
Nov 8, 2005
Espy said:

Dre did that song for tha c.e.o. of wash house music for his birthday, and dre did quite a few tracks with wash house....they are acutally bout to release a dre album..........heres their myspace page

http://www.myspace.com/washhouserec