Help me get a Mac Mini, get free CD's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 24, 2002
www.cinsityrecords.com
Tryna get one of those Mac Mini's. Gotta get 10 people to sign up and try one of the offers they have. All you gotta do is sign up for one of the offers and then cancel it before they charge your credit card. They got one for a RealPass from RealAudio, they don't charge your card for 14 days, just cancel before they do. Also if you do this and get 10 other people to do the same you can get some free shit too.

I will send 2 free CD's (1 of em Autographed) to anybody who does this for me. I will see a list of folks who sign up using THIS LiNK "CLICK HERE" and all you gotta do is hit me with your email and your addy and I will send you out your choice of what we have In Stock. I even got a few Playboy 7 "Whore" CD's I will let go, first come first served.

Make sure you use the link I provided to sign up. http://www.freeminimacs.com/?r=19241873

Also, make sure your web browser is set to accept cookies.

You gotta live in United States, a U.S. Territory, Canada, England, Scotland, or Wales for this to work.

This offer is legit, yall try to get some free shit too
Thanks