Help Identifying Northwest album from the mid 90's

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 1, 2015
This is gonna be a long shot, but I'm looking for identification on a possibly obscure (I've yet to see it anywhere online) release from the mid 90's from the Northwest.

The group was two people, and on the cover they were standing on a beach/waterfront with the water as the background. I could have sworn something in the group name or album title was A1 or A+ or something like that, but it definitely wasn't Sick Wid It's A1, or east coast kid rapper A+, so I dunno. Nothing fancy on the cover, no Pen & Pixel effects, just the photo of the two guys standing near the waterfront in the sun and name/album title.

I saw the album when it was first stocked at Sam Goody in the Alderwood Mall back in the summer of whatever year it dropped-- possibly '94 or '95. They got like 10-15 copies of it, and I've never seen it again anywhere in person, or online, and I have a huge collection of 90's west coast rap, so this leads me to believe it was probably local and obscure. Sam Goody would occasionally get local rappers albums there and stock a good deal of them up front. I remember picking up FTS' album and Major Weight Media this way back in the 90's.

Can anyone help identify what this album was?