Help getting the Bohn CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 16, 2002
www.buschlightboys.com
I need some help getting at that Bohn CD, I am attempting to further a paper I wrote in College entitled "Bangin' on Wax" which chronicles real rappers v. main stream. This will hopefully be part of a new book about Rap music. I want to put a Midwest twist on it, because thats where I am from. Here is currently what it looks like:

Real: Lil CS (I met him in San Diego while in College) was cool enough to do an interview.
Mitchy Slick, etc

Fake:
Nelly, P-Diddy, etc.

Someone help me out, I gotta thow some MidWest stuff in this chapter.

Ta TownBacker

Jul 16, 2002
www.buschlightboys.com
Bohn

Fake was the laymans term. What the point of this chapter is that when you have a guy like Lil CS whatever he spits is real, things he's experienced. Whereas a guy like P-Diddy has forgone where he came from and what he use to be about in order to make some money. I am not criticizing P-Diddy, his mission and goal was to make money and he has been very good at that. He has though given way to societal pressures and "conformed" to what the 13 year girls want to hear in the south Chicago Suburbs. I will post the rough of the chapter when I can get a copy, I am at school right now (KU Law), and do not have acsess to it.

Anyways Bohn anyone? I want to include him in this chapter. If I can analyze his lyrics properly, it will be him, Lil CS, Mitchy, and X-Raided that are real.

Ta TownBacker