help bobby eaton

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
He was a never was. I remember he used to get his ass beat teh fuck up every week on WCW. Nigga was a failure I hope he get well though.

Bobby Eaton, Mike Iron, Brooklyn Brawler, Barry Horwitz, Dusty Wolf set the standards in wrestling history at taking a azz beating each and every week by all the top talent.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
^ I remember when the Midnight Express was a pretty solid tag team back in NWA a long ass time ago

Feb 8, 2003
Hey Hurrache you do realize he was a member of one of the greatest tag team/manager duos of all time right?
I know who teh midnight express is , that was at the beginning of his career after they split up he fell the fuck off your only remebered by your last run and his last run was terrible he got his ass beat every week.

IMO

The Hart Foundation, The British Bulldogs, The rock n roll express, Road Warriors, Demoliton and The Rockers was way better then midnight express(stweet stan lane, Bobby Eaton)

Feb 8, 2003
me too ... this dude and barry windham ... wait i guess it was stan lane

barry windham was in a tag team with lex luger what was they name again ?
Naw Barry wasnt in a team with Sweet Stan Lane. It was Barry Windom & Mike Rotundo(i.r.s), Then after he left the four horseman it was Barry Windom & Dustin Rhodes(gold dust, black rein)

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
if i remember right Bobby Eaton held the TV title in WCW for a pretty solid run in between the 25 years that arn anderson had it lol

Feb 8, 2003
what was up with arn anderson holding the tv championship for a loong ass time ??? ces??
Bc he Ric Flair real life cousin and yall know Flair and 4 horseman and jj dillion used to run that N.W.A, early WCW locker room.

Imo

Barry Windom or Mike Rotundo(i.r.s) sholdve had that nwa world tittle atleast once bc they was hell of performers I got a couple of them Crocket Promotion vhs tapes and I was watching one last week and realized how sound Mike Rotundo & Barry Windom was in teh ring as wrestlers.

I jsut found these online yall remember this I was under 10 years old back then but it brings some kind of memery to me.

what bout this piece.

Nov 26, 2007
I know who teh midnight express is , that was at the beginning of his career after they split up he fell the fuck off your only remebered by your last run and his last run was terrible he got his ass beat every week.

IMO

The Hart Foundation, The British Bulldogs, The rock n roll express, Road Warriors, Demoliton and The Rockers was way better then midnight express(stweet stan lane, Bobby Eaton)
How are you not gonna mention the bushwhackers and Rick Martel/Tito Santana(before Martel went all pretty boy and started spraying that damn perfume everywhere)?

And the best-worst team of all time...the original Four Horseman... Ric Flair, Tully Blanchard, Arn Anderson and Barry Windham

Jun 9, 2002
i didnt click on that you tube link...but seeing that car it looks like its probably the dusty rhodes beat down that the horseman gave him ...i got that shit on a VHS tape back when he had won baby doll from Tully.

Bobby Eaton was a hell of a wrestler in the 80's and was even good in the early to mid 90's. Midnight Express was definitely a great team for there time.