***Help Baller B pick a SINGLE to send to radio***

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.BallerSignMusic.com
I'm trying to decide on one of three songs to send radio stations (college and majors) in hopes of getting spins during mix shows to promote my upcoming album, "Now's The Time." I'd appreciate opinions from as many of y'all as possible. Also, if any of you have connects at stations, I'd appreciate that too. Thanks.

Baller B - "Now's The Time" single snippets

1.) Kiss Me (One More Time)
2.) Put Ya Hands High ft. Kells
3.) Your Own World

All produced by Baller B

(Note - tracks have not yet been mastered)

Doxx

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
strivin.com
Go with the second one. Having a singer on the chorus is good for radio... But have the singer re-do her vocals. It's a classic music/acting cliche, "Do it again, but this time with more feeling!" She just needs to put a little more behind her vocals.

Gone,
Doxx

Apr 25, 2002
www.BallerSignMusic.com
Doxx said:
Go with the second one. Having a singer on the chorus is good for radio... But have the singer re-do her vocals. It's a classic music/acting cliche, "Do it again, but this time with more feeling!" She just needs to put a little more behind her vocals.

Gone,
Doxx
Thanks Doxx. You wouldn't believe how many times I had her redo her vocals on that track! She's just a girl from around the way that I thought had a nice voice, so I asked her to sing something. She never had any vocal training and was having a real hard time w/ breath control.

Apr 25, 2002
2nd one, but yeah I agree about the hook... I'd thicken up her vocals and maybe make her voice stand out a little more...

dboss

Sicc OG
May 30, 2002
Im fellin the second one but true her voice you has to be just a little louder then what it is. But im liken more the 3rd one. The beat is cool.