help a homie out

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 1, 2005
wat up cuzzins. if yall read my last post or watever. yall know im traped in tha prison of pasco county in tha greater tampa area. I dont got no bars surroundin me tho. im surrounded by bitch ass white people, HELLA cops, and trees as far as you can see.

Now down here its gud neighborhoods but its got a lot of niggaz in here. cuz i guess tha houses was hella cheap so niggaz from difrent hoods in tha us moved here. u got niggaz from every were. from orlando, miami, tha islands, NY, chicago. and they real niggaz. most of the niggaz down here is from new york. I'd say about 80 percent. and about a third of them respect tha west fo wat it is. I got only about 4 homies from florida (tha hard places tho, like miami, dade city, and tampa) and 2 homies from LA. I got alotta homies ( there so many niggaz down here now that there is actually 3 full sized gangs having a small beef downhere, aint no cali shit but its big enuf to scare the cops crazy) but any way

MY POINT IS
. I need to rep my city big. Please homies. I want yall to post everythang that pop off in sac. Tell me yo gangbangin stories. tell me sum that happened to yall recently. I want yall to take pictures of sac. not only downtown but of yo hoods. oak park, del paso. i want pics of yo homies in a group. I dont care if you blood, crip, norte, or even a scap. just help me rep down here. Ima print out tha stories and tha pics and put em in my binder n shit.

I also got a homie down here who makes movies so we gettin together to make a movie called "Killafonia". its about bangin in sac. Ima make this place luk like sac tha best i can (its gonna be like makin heaven look like hell). but anyway i already got homie that wanna cum here. like my homie cris from Jamaica Queens, NY. He wants to cum down to oak park so damn bad. any way homies
sorry fo tha long ass message. but help a nigga out. ait cuzz

May 1, 2005
i ended up here cuz i kept gettin in truble (not jail truble just doin stupid shit, had a bad rep and my moms didnt like that cuz my brother was so gud), most my family lived in tha south (texas, tampa, orlando...) and most the reasin is cuz its cheaper. wit gas and shit i guess i dont kno, that s just wat i been told. funny shit is that we drove down here. it aint all bad, i got alota real homies, just aint a real place. its like havin alot of frends in skool, u hate the skool but u luv fukin around wit yo homies. oh and there aint no girls down here. i found myself talkin to my back in del paso