hella sicc tracc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 10, 2002
can anyone bust the lyrics for x's verse on that track cuz i cant even make out all of the words hes sayin but that shit makes it even better.....lol.

Apr 18, 2003
the ***means i dont remember

fuck around and get kidnapped by a madman/maskman tossed in a black van deliver the cashand find yo ass in a trash can. im a madman figuritive literally speakin, like its a game about winning an nigga i aint about cheatin, deletin enimies like mistakes on a computer screen, its a horror flick im the director we bout to shoot a scene shootin me(?), .44 caliba blowin the brains all over tha dash ****like jfk tell the wife to get the fuck out the way we comin strait *****

thats all i can remember

Jun 10, 2002
yeh yeh you got it, cuz thats the part i couldnt figure out.....the one part sounds like he say

.44 caliba gat & blowin your brains right out of the back, of your cerebelum like jfk, tell you wife to get the fuck out the way........

then he rips it after that and i cant understand but a few words here and there....but thanks i was wonderin what he said in the beginning....i could make all the words out.

anyone else know the lyrics to this track????

fuck around and get kidnapped by a maskedman tossed in a black van either deliver the cash or they find yo ass in a trash can. im a madman/ figuritive literally speakin, life is a game im tryin to win and nigga i aint above cheatin, deletin enemies like mistakes on a computer screen, its a horror flick im the director we bout to shoot a scene and i shoot a mean, .44 caliba gat, blowin the brains right out of the back of your cerebellum****like jfk your wife better get the fuck out the way we comin to spray them parabellums, i got tired of tryin to tell them, im ready to buck, leabin them stuck, and about to erupt like mount st. helens. *** cuz im committed to livin this gangsterism, killin up cops, my niggaz aint down for rottin and stayin in prison, so make a decision, is it life or death? i suggest you pick the latter it will be painless, splatter your brain with a smith and wesson stainless, its a lesson to be learned, so pay attention yall niggaz is bitches, ill blow up your stomach like water retention, water resistant so aint no wettin nefarious, niggaz wanna bury us cuz they hos wanna marry us, scary as a cowardly lion aint got no courage, i serve it to make sure that u heard every word bitch

*** when these bitch niggaz dare me to spit, faster then ** all yall cowards get buried, none of my niggaz is scary but yall niggaz is very, we tighter then hairy virgin pussy and aint no poppin the cherry, married to the game, till death so us part indeed, i do-murder crews and go to the heart with weed, nigga its true yall fools will bleed, i thought u knew, u heard the rumor my platoon will lay niggaz out like a tumor, packin a boomer, doom looms ya, pursue ya then consume ya, crackin your brain now theres stains on my black pumas, now do ya really wanna funk with the madmen, i have men in position ready to smash in, we crash in then we bash men, said what he meant, now he dead in a trash bin, full of cement, where his feet went, split it 50/50, dott dogg with me, if he moves squeeze till its empty, shock yall like we 60, 000 megawatts, they found your body in a ball, in the hall hecka shot, check them all like a wreckerball crush shit, get away clean rough shit, down low hush hush shit, bitch