Hella Fucked UP Re: Raiders Homies!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 13, 2002
[url]www.homies.tv/homies_syco.htm[/url] said:
Pobrecito Syco. He used to be a normal Vato. He is a Raiders fanatic. Over
the years he has been traumatized by the the team. It has been hard for him
to watch the games year after year, rooting for the Raiders, year after
year, betting on the Raiders,year after year, talking sh---about the Raiders going to the Superbowl, year after year, and then loosing , year after year. Raider Syco blames the referees for everything. That is because he knows the Football League and the referees are out to get him. It`s a conspiracy
against the great Al Davis. Syco`s Raider buddies can no longer take him to
the games, because he finally snapped out completely, when the Patriots beat
the Raiders with the controversial "Tuck Rule" call in the playoffs last
year. He rants and raves and attacks anyone without Raiders colors on. His
Raider Homies do take him to the parking lot tailgates, but they leave him
chained to a pole during the game. He is not allowed to go inside. Hopefully
the Raiders (the Official Team of the Homies) will win a Superbowl soon and
Syco will return to normal.

LOL

Nov 27, 2002
Wut ever happened to the refs responsible for the SnowJob last January 20? I would love to see em catch a beatdown from the fans, cuz you knowin it would be a Raider family style buffet and not that punk baseball father and son deliverance garbage.

Aug 6, 2002
sounds like me to.
everyone hating on Al Davis and he is one of the most important ppl responsible for the AFC coming into the picture and for the NFL being set up the way it is. Plus he is one of the figures or the figure that originated the West coast offense. Spare the but the Raiders arent known 4 the west coast offense the niners are. check the facts and history its true.

Im one of those syco raider's (Im not a fan or a groupie like the other fans) But I do disagree with we are left at the tailgate parties. any1 who disagrees go inside the stadium and find out for your self. good shit though.