HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!! 6 dollar concert for tech n9ne in AZ

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
I hope all you people that have never seen tech are jealous.

Sorry but knowing I'll be seeing tech again for only $6.00 bucks made my fucking day!

I'm going home and rollin a blunt to celebrate.

Jun 23, 2003
I got my 5 tickets people. Zia records said this show is sellin' out. They said just their store went through 300 tickets in 2 days. THat doesnt even include Bookman's and the other zia stores. This shit is gonna be bangin' man! I'm having my Dickies creased up for this biatch!

Attention TechN9nHq : Will you be there selling stuff? I wan't $5.00 off a strange music shirt. ZeroMedia said you got the hook up. Thanks for keepin' it real, hah hah hah.

*I'm Rick James Bitch!*

An I hope it does sell out. I have one extra ticket and plan on finding two people to fight over it.

Nov 14, 2002
Attention TechN9nHq : Will you be there selling stuff? I wan't $5.00 off a strange music shirt. ZeroMedia said you got the hook up. Thanks for keepin' it real, hah hah hah.
Hey, don't give me the credit... Travis is the one givin' him the huge employee discount.

Jun 23, 2003
azmattaz02 said:
Hey azryda i've backed u up in the past hook me up with that ticket ;) lol j/k dogg but thanks for the info.. i will scrap for it tho.. lol

LOL, I know you got 6 bucks dawg! I think I might give the extra ticket to a bum though. This way I can send him up front to clear out space cause he smells so bad. Then when me and my boyz get in front of the stage, we'll give him ten bucks and send him to the beer garden. What a plan.

Apr 21, 2003
Got my ticket... they said they sold 350 just at that store on speedway and the had a few left.. and the people behind us got tech tickets too.. but he said there gettin more...

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
LOL "Should tip him"

I'd like to have access to the numbers on ticket sales. I bet the $6 show sells a ton more tickets than the last show he did in Tucson. Wouldn't surprise me if the difference in sales is enough that the gross dollar amount is equal to or greater than that of the last show.

People love a bargain.

Aug 19, 2002
www.myspace.com
J-Sinna said:
The radio promoting this does more than anything for this show. Most people hear and are like "6 dollars? I'm there".
Hell, if I didn't have anything better to do, I'd go see someone I'd never even heard of for $6. Once upon a time I lived across the street from a club that had live music every night. I used to pay a $5 cover just to go in there and hang out and have a few beers. Man, that $5 bought me access to some of the shittiest bands I've ever heard in my life. So, hell, what's a buck more for someone that's got a decent chance of being good?

Jun 23, 2003
They moved the show to the 10th of April, As AZmattAZ said in a PM to me Tech N9ne will be in Texas on the 2nd. I heard from someone that they were gonna add Do or DIe to the lineup with tech n9ne. We'll see.