HELL YEA VIDEO BABY

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
AllCity Cinemas said:
theres wasnt any effects on the do that for me video other then color correction and two transitions, look what ive done for them didnt have any of the same effects
yeah it did, it looked damn near the same.....plus it was in that same area with the white background

Mar 22, 2006
Defy said:
yeah it did, it looked damn near the same.....plus it was in that same area with the white background
i think your mixing up some videos, look what ive done for them was all from old clips to look like a rhyme book never filmed one clip of it for that specific video (besides the studio clips wich was just him rappin not intented for the video), do that for me was filmed at the warf ,in a store,in front of club and in front of a garage door, NOTHING like look what ive done for them one bit

Jun 6, 2006
dope, i thought they had club shots tho,remember seein a flyer for this vid shoot on 7th st on market or was that for a diff song. i forgot its been hella long

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
See now what they shoulda did was put these videos out before The Rock dropped not a year later now that the buzz on that album is over.

Apr 14, 2006
It isn't working for me. I clicked on the link and it says that its a private video and that i need to accept the senders request. How do I do that? Anyone have another link I can try?

Aug 14, 2003
My Review

Overall, an "Average" video.

Summary: This video was made just for the "City" or Bay Area? Come on, yall just two Muni stops from some of the most scenic views in urban america and all yall did was sit on a porch doing the Getlow on Grove street. From my experience, when most artists are trying to promote themselves nationally, they show where their coming from? Most of that shit is free anyway. Quinn just happens to be from the heart of Frisco. So why not pack the posse up and head over to Alamo Square, Cable Car, Golden Gate Brig to shoot. That porch scene looked like Anywhere America. For Example, when nelly did his country grammer video, he let everybody know he was from St louis. The lighting was too dark. Most of the folks in the video were very dark complexion. Again, emphasize your local. Cant get know better than SF.

good point: you know Quinn is all about family - moma, baby moma kids, and folks from the block.

Conclusion: For the next video, let the world know Quinn is from San Francisco. Alot of people dont known theres Black people from Frisco. Introduced the world to the real getlow dance - most lighting. Non bay cat would of probably thought yall were killing roaches.

Quinn definately got a future, and a hella past. Most mf's were still wettin the bed at 14. Take my critique as positive food for thought. I dont live in the bay anymore but I still got luv for bay. good luck

I'M definately gone request this video for the local video shows here in FL. If any mf need any help with promoting your shit here in FL - south florida area, let me know.