Heard that new Messy Fillmore Nation Vol 1..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 23, 2002
Wish I hadn't. Im glad that he is at least putting some dudes on from his area, but his quality of cd's he has been releasing since Draped Up and Chipped Out has been going downhill fast. If any of you Messy Marv fans out there are planning on buying this just bc his name is on it, I would recommend listening to first. Did Messy Marv sign to Thizz? His music sure sounds like it did.

Aug 25, 2005
i thought this album would be garbage, but i ended up hella feelin it

just cuz you may not recognize some of the voices or already fans, don't mean they don't deserve a listen or two...the beats all slap, and none of them are really hoot, most of em atleast got good flow...maybe not nothin groundbreaking, but it's good music

May 9, 2002
The CD ain't bad...just don't expect Mess to be all over it. I actually dig the Click Clack Gang (Boo and Homewrecker mainly) and the Gutta Mob. We need some street shit to compensate for all this hyphy shit.

Oct 30, 2006
the problem with messy marv (and a lot of bay area cats for that matter) is that there's only so much you can rap about after a while.. i heard "gettin' that guac" and "what you know about me" and i wasn't really impressed.. same old stuff.. ain't hatin'.. just some constructive criticism

Sep 5, 2004
www.GORILLAPITS.com
100percentbay said:
the problem with messy marv (and a lot of bay area cats for that matter) is that there's only so much you can rap about after a while.. i heard "gettin' that guac" and "what you know about me" and i wasn't really impressed.. same old stuff.. ain't hatin'.. just some constructive criticism
i copd gettin that gauc and ran through 1 time and aint put back in the deck since

Feb 10, 2006
when u start pushing out like 6, 7, or 8 albums a year its obvious you aint puttin much time into making the tracks. I havent heard a solid album from mess since TTR&B