HEALING IN THE HOOD "FREE CONCERT" June 7th 2007 in SF.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 15, 2005
Man this ish looks sicc. Thanks 4 the heads up. I appreciate it. I like hearin' about these types of events. Real positive. 2 bad I've already made plans 2 GO 2 "Reggae In The Park" in S. J. that nite. Eek-A-Mouse is performin' that nite. It's free as well (except 4 beer and food).

JT BIGGA FIGGA

110% Independant
Nov 16, 2006
WWW.JTGETLOW.COM
no body got shot we let the young homies perform from the hood it turned into american hood idol SAN QUINN, MR FAB, CELLSKI AND GUCCI MAN did not perform but more less let the young homies shine from the crowd, because this show was for the hood to help bring attention to one of the worst parts of san fran. HP. a few pushing matches between turfs but nothing serious. FREE MEANS INSTANT FILL TO CAPACITY so it was hot ans sticky. school let out yesterday so it was a perfect day. sunny and alot of speculation about coming or not. HEALING THE HOOD TAKES HEART and i take my hat off to quinn for getting out there wit me block to block to inform the young homies.

GOD WAS THE REASON WHY IT WENT WELL BECAUSE I PRAYED TO HIM FOR STREGNTH AND DIRECTION AND HE ANSWERED AND THATS ALL MATTER.

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
I WENT TO THE OPERAHOUSE A COUPLE YEARS AGO TO SUPPORT THE ST. CROIX BAND MIDNITE AND WHEN LEAVING AROUND 2:00-3:00 AM I SAW SOME OLDER CAT GET SHOT UP AND NO HELP SHOWED UP FOR A REAL LONG TIME. SAD STORY AROUND THOSE PARTS. LARGE UP TO THE FOLKS MAKING IT HAPPEN AROUND HUNTERS POINT. THEY GOT MY SUPPORT.