Headlines(PEEP YALL)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
-HOOK-

open up the paper and read the news...nothing but death bush and war/
countries in need of aid starving children born poor...not knowning what is like to have more/
thought janet flashing some tittie was nice...shit i went back zoomed in cause I had to see it twice/
bush talking bout building a base on the moon...a virus called my doom feel like i'm living in a muthafuckin cartoon/

-VERSE-

yeah you know me i'm blown spitting shit to get it off my dome...shits rough i'm white and I cant even get a loan/
the S to the T is underground like the taliban..but I gotta masterplan...to drop a demo and have kids passing it out in school like contraband/
thinking of way to draw more fans then janet did by flashing her tittie..sick but always witty..top prospect like james/
a lethal weapon loaded on stage...deadly like a hungry pit in a cage siccness spreading quicker then the shells of a twelve gauge/
got mcs bowing out like howard dean....call this a meteor shower cause i'm droppin heat on the scene/
california you must of been smoking making arnold your mayor...depleting ya brain cells like the ozone layer/
bush talking bout putting a base on the moon...only thinking bout his rich friends and tycoons/
does he know theres a 7 trillion dollar deficit? suspects a front runner like john kerry...till i'm buried i'll hold my nine busting steady/
have you running till you rip a ligament..with my delivery and sentiment...sick as if michael jackson did a disney commercial/
yeah its S to the T with no rehearsal...you better pump ya breaks and check ya master cylinder call me a bastard or the villian who murdered ya/
either way i'll still be doing this tomarrow and today...a psycho like the sniper in ohio..got enough nukes in silos/
to blow the world up thrity times...makes haste creating these dirty rhymes..of hate and crime..give dubb the assit like kidd throwin a dime/
to ray allen behind the line its guarented...smoke so much weed i just call it therapy..it is apparent that we can not all see eye to eye...but why????/
your pupals must be criss crossed a fucking astronaunt ready for "lift off"...blow you up like the columbia what a tragedy..do ya girl like lacey peterson and give her a hysterectamy/

-HOOK-

open up the paper and read the news...nothing but death bush and war/
countries in need of aid starving children born poor...not knowning what is like to have more/
thought janet flashing some tittie was nice...shit i went back zoomed in cause I had to see it twice/
bush talking bout building a base on the moon...a virus called my doom feel like i'm living in a muthafuckin cartoon/

Dec 18, 2002
keep at it then suspect . . .

it was a simple rhyme scheme and sounded force is my major problem with it

but u tried to address issues wit the world in some lines

which at least someone is doin