Headed to san fransisco

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i dont know about that ivenever had a card. but supposedly according to the jacka the best canibus club is on 13th and geary lol
and while your there go harrass berner

its impossible to not find weed in the city..just go to market or haight

i woulda been up there right now but i didnt have money for a week trip, was in the bay yesterday tho

sf isnt really fun to anymore tho. ive been there so many fucking times that everything is pretty much lost its luster...kinda like vegas

i used to record shop alot and go writing..and walk around TL (not exactly suggested, but its not that bad either)

what you do in sf is completely at will of the weather...ive had days where im like im not doing shit, its way too windy for that

and if you see a hooker anywhere near polk street, dont look too hard because its probably a man

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
should be coo. the only thing i can think thats bout to be fun is the TL and the king tut exhibit. lol.. i wish i could walk into a cannibus club and just buy some weed and some hash or something... i always wanted to be able to get it that easily. other than that im really lookin forward to reno even though im not gonna be able to do much. and santa cruz cuz i got relatives there with the weed hook .. then im stoppin in Eureka on the way home.. hit up the beach i hear its actually pretty cold in Eureka. we rollin through the redwoods too

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
2. The Mission - great Mexican at El Farolito and La Tacqueria on Mission 24th or 25th. Many other good spots but those are two of the ones people argue over all the time. If you do El Farolito get the Quesadilla Suiza. Also check out the street murals on 24th and Capp, 24th and Lilac, 24th and Balmy Alley is famous for the artwork. Dont wear colors.
I'm gonna have to agree with El Farolito. I was there a couple weeks back and the burrito was damn good..

Hit up Tommy's Joynt and Roxy's Food Center too. Some of the best food I've had in my life..

Apr 25, 2002
pizza orgasmica is also real good..... theres one in the marina and theres one in downtown near drumm st.

SF i s hella cool you'll have fun no matter what you do

you heard right about eureka, its real pretty up there.