Head Hunters or Psycho Bitch II??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
in10city_131x said:
head hunters should be cool.

i'm hearing something between 'industry is punks' and 'amity ville' in my head

hardcore shit
damn straight ....... though i do believe tech must come on here and say "fuck how impatient are they?" , because all we do is ask for quicker release dates and bitch when they get postponed lol.

Anyway Everready is still #1 on my i can't fuckin' wait to get that shit, list.

Sep 19, 2003
www.geocities.com
in10city_131x said:
head hunters should be cool.

i'm hearing something between 'industry is punks' and 'amity ville' in my head

hardcore shit
BTW.. I read this post last night and ALL damn night I had amityville in my fuckin head... thanx... haha...

But jeah! Is Em on Psycho Bitch II or just Head Hunters???
Wouldn't Em kill on a track bout Psycho bitches??? HAHAHA.. not like he's had any experience or nuttin...

Sep 30, 2002
Shit I think head hunters is a can't miss, whether or not Tech is your fav artist like he is mine, you have to appreciate the fact that Tech will be on a track with a cat who has "changed the game" the same way Tech needs to. Tech's skills will be recognized one way or the other and he will break the "black rapper mold" that states silently that if you don't look and dress a certain way (i.e. baggy jeans, some bling, a throw back, have your hair braided in the newest design, or have an "afrocentric" or "neo soul" type of look) you must not be a "rapper" also I think that EM's hardcore fans are alot like juggalo's and real tech fans, meaning the minute that EM jumps on the track, they will find another artist with clever lyrics they can dig. Because EM said so, at that point they will then become "one of us", so to speak they will begin to try to find all of the Tech music they can find and the virus will spread, I just hope between the two of them they can find a way to make it clean enough to edit for radio.(or video). I guarantee that EM's hardcore fans will dig Tech more than they do 50. Same kind of pain. Tech let me in on a little bit of the psycho bitches II idea and the things that are spinning in his head for that track so expect it to be sick. Those are my thoughts.

Importance

1. Head hunters
2. Psycho bitches II
3. Name no names (haha)

Jan 16, 2003
hmm, this shit soundz interestin what do we know about head hunterz?

and i hate it when album release dates get pushed back, but don't forget that as much as it stresses us, it probably stresses the artist even more....there's always a reason for a delay anyway you know?

Jan 12, 2003
im hoping that they DONT steer away from the beat of that first Psycho Bitches song. That Halloween/Michael Myers beat was so fuckin dope. They should stick w/ the same shit, and mix it up a bit. make that shit different but the same.........you know.

skeptikaltruth said:
hmm, this shit soundz interestin what do we know about head hunterz?

Well all we know is its gonna feature eminem and should bring much exposure to Tech because of this.

Originally posted by betthatstang

im hoping that they DONT steer away from the beat of that first Psycho Bitches song. That Halloween/Michael Myers beat was so fuckin dope. They should stick w/ the same shit, and mix it up a bit. make that shit different but the same.........you know

yeh that beat was the shit... i know what you mean its hard to take a classic and make another song on the same issue.... but i guess the beat will be totally different ... i think we'll look at the original Psycho Bitch song in a similiar way to the new one.

Originally posted by michampin

i heard head hunters isnt a for sure thing yet so that might no even happen

yeh its been confirmed and everything..... the wait will be well worth it.

Jan 16, 2003
all we know is eminem and tech gonna be on the same song, what makes you guys assume it'z gonna be so good and so different then his other shit then? either you guys are holdin out on some information or y'allz just quick to assume lol

if eminem bein on the song gonna give him hella recognition, shouldn;t the anthem have given him hella recognition as well?

skeptikaltruth said:
all we know is eminem and tech gonna be on the same song, what makes you guys assume it'z gonna be so good and so different then his other shit then? either you guys are holdin out on some information or y'allz just quick to assume lol

Well i guess we're sorta quick to assume, however we know that each artist has their own different style and technique on the mic and eminem being one of the highest figures in hip hop right now will not only make his fans wanna see who Tech N9ne is but will also bring a unique style of variety unlike anything he has done before.

skeptikaltruth said:
if eminem bein on the song gonna give him hella recognition, shouldn;t the anthem have given him hella recognition as well?
The anthem should of gave Tech hella recognition as you saw but then again even Eminem wasn't as then as he is now. After the Marshall Mathers LP which got everyones attention, and The Eminem Show all eyez are on Em at this point and look how quick he brought 50 Cent in the limelight and 50 had been underground for years.

Now if defently Tech's time and we all know he deserves it, this too much repiditive shit out there...so many rappers that are the same this and that.......... everyones tryin' to be pac and bite other peoples styles and shit.

That is what makes Tech special as we all know...... its defently some different shit he brings to the sceen, and even people you play it for who are into rap music in general get a feel for it because of the style that is shown. For example one of the former executives of Festival Mushroom Records which i played some Tech shit too, like This Ring, he couldn't believe the great techniques Tech has and has never heard anyone like him. This guy aint into rap at all and he loved that shit and went on to tell me how he had Tech before without even knowing it when i put on Suicide Letters he said that he thinks that it was the song he heard on the radio or something.

So anyway just my 2 cents and we all hope for the best for Tech in the future. Im especially lookin' forward to the DVD release its gonna answer a few questions and show a fuckin' great tour.

peace,

Nov 14, 2002
everyones tryin' to be pac and bite other peoples styles and shit.
I was with you up untill I read this stupid shit. Now I just think you're speaking what BET feeds to you.

No offense intended or anything, but the whole "He's tryin' to be Pac" thing is a load of bullshit perpetrated by the media. Shit man, I'd hate to be a rapper at this point in time. Everything's all "You tryin' to be Pac", "This kat sounds like Pac", "Ah look at the knot in his bandanna, that's all Pac".

You can't even walk down the street without someone claimin' you're tryin' to bite Pac.

Zer0.MediA said:
I was with you up untill I read this stupid shit. Now I just think you're speaking what BET feeds to you.

No offense intended or anything, but the whole "He's tryin' to be Pac" thing is a load of bullshit perpetrated by the media. Shit man, I'd hate to be a rapper at this point in time. Everything's all "You tryin' to be Pac", "This kat sounds like Pac", "Ah look at the knot in his bandanna, that's all Pac".

You can't even walk down the street without someone claimin' you're tryin' to bite Pac.
Yeh i get what u mean, and like or hate pac you still know that many rappers out there try to copy his style to sell more records though. Just like when Chino XL dissed pac for no reason just to get record sales up. Lately many people like Kurupt, Hussein Fatal and many people that knew pac have been saying about all the biting thats going on with style and taking pac's songs like "me and my girlfriend" and performing them themselves like Jay Z did.

As for that bandana wearing thing lol yeh i read that stupid shit that lejo_broke said regarding that shit didn't make much sense to me either. But as for Tech he aint gonna be no-one but himself and make the music he loves and i doubt he will change his style in the future.

I can't imagine one muthafuka out there with the skills to bite tech's style and don't know if there will ever be. Speaking of style biting, has anyone heard of the Leprechaun? apparently his a rapper that can not only rap in 4 different languages but can only mimic the voices of other rappers and sound just like them. Kinda what the realest does and shit......

peace,

Aug 21, 2002
skeptikaltruth said:

not really because at that time eminem wasnt as established in music as he is today.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
Zer0.MediA said:

this coming from someone that thinks ja rule, in no way, shape, or form, is trying to be like tupac.