head automatica/glass jaw

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
thanks to darryl palumbo being in the new cage album. i have discovered both of his great bands. anybody else listen to them? only glassjaw album i have is worhsip and tribute.are the others worth a listen or are they better?

Jul 30, 2005
Worship & Tribute is Glassjaw's worst album by far. However "Must've Run All Day" is one of my favorite GJ tracks. Deffiniatly get Everything You Ever Needed To Know About Silence ...That thing is a classic. Their EP's and demo's are insanely hard to track down, but are relatively easy to download ...so I suggest you go that route. I would suggest you also try to find an mp3 of their live only track St.Alex, that thing is so beautiful.

Lastly despite what you may have heard, they haven't broken up and should have a new album out soon.

If you like GJ, check out Finch's What It Is To Burn album. Darryl even makes an apperance on it.

Jake

Sicc OG
May 1, 2003
thanks for the info. wasnt feelin worship and tribute too much,has a couple good songs,but wasnt too impressed,so glad to know they have better material out there.