HBO: The Leftovers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2006
What a stupid ending to a shitty story. Nothing gets explained about why they disappeared. This whole season was just a glimpse into people's lives made more difficult by a cult of fuckin weirdos.

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
this show is awesome. I like that it aint a fuckin cookie cutter predictable ass story. Everytime I guess whats gonna happen next im totally wrong

Feb 23, 2003
Fresno, CALIF.
infinity @infinity Im thinkin maybe he wished to have his family back. Because at the end Tommy, his wife Laurie, and his daughter are all coming back together. Justa guess though..

Also, one thing that really bothered me with the finale- Didnt Holy Wayne hug Nora Durst? She said in that letter that she was still in pain like shew cant help but suffer and now accepts that she'll never be OK. But earlier in the season she was just fine and happy after meeting in that shitty rathole hotel room by that conference in NYC with holy wayne

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
Also, one thing that really bothered me with the finale- Didnt Holy Wayne hug Nora Durst? She said in that letter that she was still in pain like shew cant help but suffer and now accepts that she'll never be OK. But earlier in the season she was just fine and happy after meeting in that shitty rathole hotel room by that conference in NYC with holy wayne
It may not be as cut and dry as he hugs/touches them and everything disappears. As soon she went to give up or do whatever she was going to do, she finds the baby and seems alright again.

Seeing them at the table had to fuck her head up. I'm purely guessing on this though, which should go for any post I make in this thread.

Jan 18, 2006
Im still watching this and cant really figure out whats going on lol. I basically watch this while catching up on everything on the internets and guess thats not the best way to pay attention to detail. 1st season it seemed like noone could put everything together. Im wondering if its sort of the same this season.

Aug 31, 2003
www.ebay.com
Im still watching this and cant really figure out whats going on lol. I basically watch this while catching up on everything on the internets and guess thats not the best way to pay attention to detail. 1st season it seemed like noone could put everything together. Im wondering if its sort of the same this season.
Man every time I think I'm about to piece something together they completely disprove what I thought the next episode or so. I'm pretty much watching it for the story now instead of trying to figure out what's going to happen next.