HBO: Game of Thrones

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
lol the next book's almost finished, it'll be out before the end of next year.
proof? he said the same thing about a dance with dragons so many times he finally told everybody to hell with you all, itll be done when its done. he also said about the 6th book, 'in a few years when im sitting on 1600 pages of manuscript, who the hell knows' and he said he had 200 finished pages, that was nov 2012. he said 'im nobodies bitch' and hes not 'going to be chained to a desk forced to finish the book'.

that doesnt bode well for fans

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
hbo also adds stuff and subtracts stuff in the book, and it may haunt them lol. like a chracter that abadons another in the 2nd book, but was killed on the show, but who shows up at the very end of book 5, and might be a big part of book 6 or 7. other things id elaborate on but posting on the ps3 is brutal and i think the siccness servers or my internet have aids right now

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
That article's all shitty speculation. The Tyrion book is just quotes from the books and show so he doesn't need to write anything, he already wrote the dangerous women novella, and he's just editing that other book. Don't see why that would push him back to 2017 or whatever it said.
I'm pretty sure he's got over a thousand pages by now, last time he mentioned it he had like 600 when last season started. The reason AFFC/ADWD took forever was because he started writing the book after ASOS set five years later, then scrapped the idea after writing for a year, then got stuck trying to get all the characters where they needed to be by the end of ADWD (the meeranese knot)

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I read each book twice.

Lol@ the guy playing the red viper. He looks like a fuckin fag

I hope there's no fag scenes with him, but hbo will likely do that cause they love that shit.

I wonder how long they'll drag out until joffreys wedding day... probably do it at mid season

I hope the sand snakes are super hot

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
idk if they can really afford to use up their storyline when they're gonna be kinda integral later on. they're running out of book material quick & martin is taking his sweet ass time. either they will need to go on hiatus or they will write their own stories to try to let him catch up.

B-Buzz

lenbiasyayo
Oct 21, 2002
bhibago
last.fm
well I read that they've made up a little bit of stuff for Bran to do this season. They can always do stuff like that or fill in bits that they've left out (Jojen telling them about the Knight of the Laughing Tree)

stuff from the Season 3 DVDs starting to leak online.
Extended & Deleted Scenes

Histories & Lore of Westeros
House Bolton narrated by Roose Bolton

Robert's Rebellion by Varys & Littlefinger

Wargs and the Sight by Bran Stark

I don't want to jam up the page so here's the rest.
Old Ghis & Slaver's Bay by Jorah Mormont
Battle of Qohor by Jorah
House Reed by Meera Reed
House Frey by Cat Stark
House Tully by the Blackfish
The Lord of Light by Thoros of Myr
The Red Keep by Joffrey Baratheon
The North by Jon Snow
The Reach by Margaery Tyrell
The Riverlands by the Blackfish
The Stormlands by Brienne of Tarth
The Westerlands by Tywin Lannister
The Vale by Littlefinger

and the blu ray menu with everyone's favorite song

Props: :ab: and :ab:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
idk if they can really afford to use up their storyline when they're gonna be kinda integral later on. they're running out of book material quick & martin is taking his sweet ass time. either they will need to go on hiatus or they will write their own stories to try to let him catch up.
Lol I said that somewgere earlier in the thread

I guess they could really slow stuff down to a snails pace. Dany doing what she does... that's gonna be a huge chunk of budget... hopefully they draw that out. The books kinda just gloss over her biggest accomplishments and focuses more on her internal dialogues... maybe some day to day showing the actual whole thing would be pretty awesome

May 5, 2002
I just started watching this show. I watched the first 2 episodes years ago when it debuted. Back then I couldn't follow it, but now I can. Its good. I'm just starting season 3. Gotta go buy it tomorrow