hblock1 vs KODOGG

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 2, 2006
ok..

~ in tha hood.. u hard to find like tha White Rapper Persia's hymen ../ plus tha closest u come to touchin heat is when usin curlin irons ../ might as well hang up tha mic tha way im meltin ya bars ../ i told DOGG to give me war and he went ahead and dealt out tha cards ../ beatin me's a tall order like giraffes at tha chiropractor complainin of neck sprains ../ push tha barrel on ya lips.. now tell me how tha kiss of death tastes ../ u gettin murdered.. i'll remain tha same meanwhile u need to change ya game ../ kuhz u aint droppin birds and ya shots is worse than Dick Cheney's aim ../ somebody tell DOGG dat Im tha kat he should avoid facin ../ kuhz these punches'll leave stars around his head like Troy Aikman ../ u soft!! talked to ya moms and she said dat u wouldnt touch a thing ../ she also told me.. u aint whack.. DOGG.. you're a whole fuckin swing ../ im a beast at battle.. peep how i spit these rhymes vicious ../ no need for night vision.. one night in Paris and ya bitch gon swallow tha whole nine inches ../ plus i got tha nine inches away from face.. made tha mistake ../ of acceptin battle jus to get scraped off my plate ../ plus i've already observed your rhymin imagery ../ but ya teenage attempts has only left nuthin but minor injuries ../ battlin me and I guarantee you'll be dead on arrival ../ u aint highlighted a good verse since tha days u had ya head in tha bible ../ u came to war.. seen my verse.. re-treated and started switchin ya plans ../ but tha only chance of u beatin me is wit my dick in ya hands ..!!~

aight kus kus.. do ya business!!

Apr 25, 2002
hblock1 said:
leave stars around his head like Troy Aikman
Nice.

I'm liking your shit. The only problem I see is a lot of the punches are soft, but then you come with one like the one I quoted and it brings everything up.

Good shit nonetheless. This board needs someone like you to step to the plate and get it crackin.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Ill drop something to this tommarow mayne.. I been sorta tweakin out on all this studio equipment i bought today.. So ill try n throw up a verse tommarow, none the less them bars you dropped was fire mayne.. Its gonna take a lot out of me to match up to that haha

Apr 20, 2005
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
Nice.

I'm liking your shit. The only problem I see is a lot of the punches are soft, but then you come with one like the one I quoted and it brings everything up.

Good shit nonetheless. This board needs someone like you to step to the plate and get it crackin.
i agree. This website is too gangsta too have writers like that. Almost everybody else is talkin about kidnapping daughters and killin folks.

Mar 26, 2005
www.geocities.com
FATAL NYGHTMARE said:
Nice.

He's Like An Old School Jabbz...Old, Old School Doe lol. (I Compare Them Cuz Jabbz Punchlines Used To Be Pretty Decent, Not Necessiarily WOW, But Decent When He First Came Here)

Mar 2, 2006
KODOGG said:
Ill drop something to this tommarow mayne.. I been sorta tweakin out on all this studio equipment i bought today.. So ill try n throw up a verse tommarow, none the less them bars you dropped was fire mayne.. Its gonna take a lot out of me to match up to that haha

hando ya business folks!! aint no rush!!

right on to those of u diggin my shit!! as far as tha jabbs or whateva.. i jus do me!! if it punches.. it punches.. if it dont.. oh well!! still appreciate tha criticism tho!!

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Bitch Best Beleive I Flow Dope And Like Tony Hawk I Stay On My Grind,
Shit.. I Dont Even Know Why Im Sittin Here Waisting My Time //
Kid Must Be Uh Midget Writin' 'Em Rhymes Cuz The Punches Jus Fall Short,
Remove Ya' Jaw From Tha' Throat.. No Play Time N Thats The Way We Do It //
KO Be Like Tha' Earth Quake In '89 When I'm Makin' Them Bay Movements,
Gettin Straight Gruesome N Bout Ta' Hit Up Tha' Box Like I Had Confessions //
Y'all Givin This Cat Too Much Credit.. He's Like Uh Slap Compared Ta' Jabbz 'N Dont Forget It,
Know No Limits.. Be Pullin' Tricks On Dis Block Mo' Than Uh Hooker //
After This Flow He'll Be Quick Ta' Smash This Beef Like A Butcher,
Ill Grasp That 'V' Cuz Look Here I Be KODOGG 'N Known As Tha' Best //
HBLOCK Ya' Whole Verse Went Soft Like Klenex Worn 'N Gettin Wet,
Im 'Uh Boss Who Drops Fire On Tracks Like An Explosive Train Wreck //
Blowin Dank To Tha' Neck.. Smokin' An' Blazin' A Blunt Tha' Size Of Uh Long Arrow,
Ya' Already Knowin' When Them Grapes Come N Arrive I Cop By Tha' Barrel //
Got Spare Dough And Be Fillin Mo' Orders Fo' Bomb Than Suddam Did,
Like Tha' Dentists Ordered I Constantly Stay Flossin //
Fuck.. I Aint Got Enough Time To Play.. Bout Ta' Hit Ya' Moms Up And Catch Uh Flight Ta' Boston..

I think ya' took it brobro.. But I didnt wanna go down silently.. I woulda kept goin' with mo' bars but i didnt have it in me today.. Possibley we'll get down on another battle futher down the road.. Either way look foward to mo' of your verses and also opinions on tha' battle from other forumers..

Gettin crackin like pistachios!

Mar 2, 2006
KODOGG said:

Know No Limits.. Be Pullin' Tricks On Dis Block Mo' Than Uh Hooker //​
hahaa!! I liked that one.. had me dyin!! good verse doe my niggs!! i guess i'll take ya word for it bout runnin on empty and pass on tha second round and get to tha votes!! now.. in ya words.. Lets..

KODOGG said:
Get it crackin like pistachios!
VOTE UP!!