HAYWARD RAP - WHY YALL DISSIN?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 24, 2007
www.myspace.com
I SAW A THREAD ABOUT HAYWARD RAP AND WHAT PEOPLE THOUGHT ABOUT IT IN THE WHOLE BAY "SCENE"
A LOT OF GUYS TALKED A LOT OF SHIT...WHICH REALLY MAKES ME HOT, CUZ THIS IS WHERE I LIVE.
YEA YEA YEA.... OK, SO EVERYBODY KNOWS SPICE-1. FOR SOME REASON PEOPLE ACT LIKE NOBODY IS HOLDING IT DOWN FOR HAYWARD - WHICH IS BULLSHIT! WE GOT A LOT OF CATS OUT HERE DOIN THEIR THANG...& ONE OF THEM IS ME...SLIMS.
I'VE ONLY BEEN DOING THIS FOR A YEAR NOW AND I FEEL LIKE HANDS DOWN I REPRESENT THE STACK TO THE FULLEST. NONE OF THIS HYPHY / GO DUMB SHIT... JUST STRAIGHT RAW LYRICS AND SICK BEATS.
SO WHEN YALL TALK SHIT ABOUT HAYWARD RAP, IT PUTS DOWN EVERY MC IN MY CITY. I FEEL LIKE I'M COMING HARDER THAN 80% OF THE SHIT THAT GETS RADIO PLAY. TO PUT IT SIMPLY : THERE ARE A LOT OF GUYS OUT HERE DOIN' THEIR THANG... JUST MAYBE DON'T HAVE THE SAME EXPOSURE THAT THESE OTHER CATS GET BECAUSE WE LIVE IN HAYWARD, INSTEAD OF FRISCO, OAKLAND OR RICHMOND.
SO IMMA END IT LIKE THIS - "I'M THE HARDEST FROM THE STACK, UNLESS SPICE-1 BACK"
PEEP THE TRACKS...

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
the only reason hayward dont get as much recognition as frisko, rich, oak, vallejo, is not bcuz of no rap shit, its on some grimey killa hustle city type shit. Nobody is famous from richmond, but yet everyone knows where it is cuz u will get ur head knocked off. Vallejo is the home of the mighty dre, e-40, plus its grimey as fuck. Frisko is the home of the pimps, hustlers and grimey city cats and its rich in history, oakland is fulla pimps thugs hustlers crackheads and killers and its rich in history. So unless you get a gun, go outside and kill everyone in site, u better quit whinin about ur city gettin no love. start rappin and make it happen. do something about it instead of whining about it. Tell all the hustlers and killers in hayward to get caught and rat themselves out so u can feel cool about where ur from.

May 30, 2006
the only reason hayward dont get as much recognition as frisko, rich, oak, vallejo, is not bcuz of no rap shit, its on some grimey killa hustle city type shit. Nobody is famous from richmond, but yet everyone knows where it is cuz u will get ur head knocked off. Vallejo is the home of the mighty dre, e-40, plus its grimey as fuck. Frisko is the home of the pimps, hustlers and grimey city cats and its rich in history, oakland is fulla pimps thugs hustlers crackheads and killers and its rich in history. So unless you get a gun, go outside and kill everyone in site, u better quit whinin about ur city gettin no love. start rappin and make it happen. do something about it instead of whining about it. Tell all the hustlers and killers in hayward to get caught and rat themselves out so u can feel cool about where ur from.
This is the most ignorant post I've read on ANY message board in a very long ass time.