HAYSTAK-START TO FINISH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2005
Stak Mack Million...

Man, you can pick it up at BestBuy! It comes with a free dvd on some documentery type sh*t on Haystak, it's tight as f*ck dog.

And the cd go hard from "Start To Finish", and yes the pun was intended! Stak always bring the best sh*t every time out...

Bun-B and EightBall are also featured on the cd...

keep grindin'... C-Dub 4 Life!

-1/4 Bag -aka- Mr. Ben White

Apr 25, 2002
yep volume 2 of the trilogy, crackaveli is coming next....this shit is so tight i have been listening to it straight since i picked it up yesterday...no joke, from the computer to the car, to the iPod, got yelled at for listening to it while working, but fuck em. Haystak ALWAYS is on some real shit, no bullshit....BTW i got mine at wherehouse music because bestbuy didn't have it

Oct 28, 2004
Hell ya, Stak's the bomb. I couldn't find his CD here, and I wrote "street flavor records" an email telling them they need to start promoting in my area (TX panhandle) and how much I hate Hastings/Best Buy employees, and they emailed me back that day wanting my mailing address for the CD-totally FREE. They are cool as fuck.