having to take shits in public places..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2006
man i hate when i get that feelin after smokin hella then eatin burger king smoke another blunt and go to mall and you hear your stomach erupting and shit...happened 2 me yesterday and i hate takin shits in public places cuz muthafuckas be pissen all on the seat u know how them restrooms be..shit i put t.p. all around the seat and unleashed ..had to take off my shirt and shit..i k now everybody done had them shits where u gotta get butt naked and shit..lol...but any1 else got some shit taking stories they wanna share....
or this is the worst when your out partying and your riding in some1 else's car with hoes..man..

Mar 29, 2004
lol fuck at least you dont have to take a shit sitting next to another man on a metal toilet.... once you've done that i think you can shit anywhere.

*edit*

and taht shit dont got no damn toilet seat.... LOL

Jan 30, 2007
i once shit all over a best buy toilet, like literally all over the toilet, everywhere but inside it, its was a good case of taco bell mud butt too. and another time, when i was takin a shit in a local place, i cought crabs from the toilet seat, and didnt even realize it was crabs until like 3 weeks later, lemme tell you if you dont know, that shit itches baaaadly

Jun 15, 2005
That would make sense, too. Is this like a standard term, then?

We called it that for those times when you're running to the bathroom, shaking while fucking up trying to unbuckle your belt and pull down the pants, and the shit comes out before you get a chance to sit down.

Mar 29, 2004
enserio said:
That would make sense, too. Is this like a standard term, then?

We called it that for those times when you're running to the bathroom, shaking while fucking up trying to unbuckle your belt and pull down the pants, and the shit comes out before you get a chance to sit down.
lol those are drastic..

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
if you have to get naked to shit, you need to work on your shitting, or stop having anal sex.

Dec 30, 2003
hahaha taco shits... they aint no joke man..... my potna had to shit real real bad one time my other friend was driving and he circled his house like 5 times on purpose.... wen he finally let him out he walked up to his door kinda slow and cautiously... haha i think sumn slipped out

Apr 25, 2002
you had to take your shirt off? whaaaat? why? like you had to shit so bad you thought shit was finna fly in a 360 degree plane from your ass hole in every possible direction or what

Jan 30, 2007
ya but if i do take my shirt of, its after im down and already have at least one anal booger out of me and i need help breathing so i take my shirt off and look for zits on my arms :|