Having Text With Me!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Big E

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
Ok so I just got done texting this hot ass mami from IL right? Only this time I made a beat wrote a song about it. I haven't recorded it yet as I wrote between 2 and 4 am this morning. Here it is tell me what you think.

Having Text with Me

Chorus
I'm having text with you, you having text with me.
Let my fingers type you through boo to extacy.
Sit next to me, and think wrecklessly.
Baby let me get you off, having text with me

This is my recipe, so listen restlessly.
Let me control your body, having text with me.

Verse 1

Hi my name is Manning, do you wanna have sex?
In the form of text? cuz I'm the pimp making you wet!
No strings attached, don't love me, fuck me!
Let me describe how you feel, cuz I got game, no one above me.
So slide down your thong, with your hands on your breast.
now lick your nipples, eyez closed, like it's me on your chest!
I be the best, and that's all you gotta know
cuz in this world, your hands are MY hands, I'M IN CONTROL!
and I'm fin' to pull, them panties off of your feet.
DON'T SPEAK, be discreet, as I'm lickin' yo teeth.
And as I slide my tongue down, on the front of your body,
You think "How in the world is this dude makin' me naughty?"
I want you naked to the fullest, even down to your socks.
REMEMBER: Your hands are my hands and your dildos my jock!
NOW TEASE MY COCK!, in small circles on the tip of ya clit.
I haven't even entered yet, but I'm making you spit.

Chorus

Let me control your body, having text with me

Verse 2

Don't matter if it's myspace, yahoo, or AOL.
I'll fuck ya str8 to hell, make you yell, SUPERMANNING, when it swells.
Now you better be still, rubbin' my dick in circular motion,
cuz I got the notion, that your wetter than the Pacific Ocean.
Without lotion and little bit of spit, you stroke my tip,
as you lick, my left nut, and put the grip on my stick.
Now put my balls in yo mouth, and start humming a bit
I'm strumming ya clit, QUICK, STICK IN MY DICK!
and push it deep, so deep, I'm outta yo mouf.
or maybe so deep, I'm gently bottoming out.
You know what you want, so fuck me like you gotta have it,
My dick is YOUR package, together we can make it happen.
My hips are slappin', and bouncing off of your butt.
It's doggystyle muthafucka, and I'm beating ya gut.
Not bustin my nut, even though it kinda hurt.
I'm about you baby, I'm not done, til I'm making you squirt.

Chorus

Verse 3

I'm getting filled with lust, as a look at your booty,
someone call, DJ Khaled, cuz we makin' a movie.
Now I set the camera down, cuz I'm needing your cookie.
I take a looky, quicklike, before I dive in yo brookie
I lift up your hood, between my lips and my gums,
Then I Super Spank your clit with the tip of my tongue.
Run it side to side, and get my finger involved.
It isn't long before it's creamy, my penis hearing it call.
But I just can't help myself, looking at you, you perfect.
I gotta slow down, cuz I don't want to hurt it.
Now its your turn, I know you warm for me Mami.
So cop a squat, put your feet on my knees, and perform for me Mami.
My 8x optical, can't get enough of your ass.
This is Texting 101, thanks for attending my class.
Your welcome for the orgasm, if you know what I mean?
I wanna do this again, but let me clean off my screen!

Chorus

Big E

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
Dude its a fucking song! LOL You guys never cease to amaze me with all the absolute bullshit you guys have to type. I want to know about the song, and for the record, I've never had a prob getting some "real puss."

Big E

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
I'm serious when I talk to chicas like that in texting or IM'ing but LOL is some funny shit none the less

Big E

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
But that's how it works, whether u think it's gay or not. LMAO. I have text with chicks all the time and the cool thing about it is theres NSA LOL

May 26, 2007
are you fucking serious...? for real you need to get off your computer you geek n go have sex with that cat you told us bout with the f'd up grill..fuck then come back n write a verse bout it cuz then i'd believe the shit..Its hard for me to believe you wrote this,,about texting some broad..ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...for realz...

Big E

Sicc OG
Nov 10, 2004
are you fucking serious...? for real you need to get off your computer you geek n go have sex with that cat you told us bout with the f'd up grill..fuck then come back n write a verse bout it cuz then i'd believe the shit..Its hard for me to believe you wrote this,,about texting some broad..ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...for realz...
I did tho, and I had sex with the girl with the f'd up grill earlier yesterday. yesterday was my b day and it was cool. why am I a geek for writing a song about texting? EVERY WOMAN I know, will sit up in a party when things are going down and text and not talk to anyone and sit there and have text with dudes. How am I the nerd? Chicks around here text more in one day than I do in a month. Even the chick with the messed up grill, I gotta pry the phone out of her hands just to get her to talk otherwise she will come over and sit on my bed and text the whole time. SHITZ WEAK. So before yall come outta pocket calling me a nerd for having text with chicks, remember there is a chick on the other side of the text that just wants attention from random men. I would never hook up and date a chick over text anymore, cuz I believe women that text should not be in a relationship cuz texting makes men jealous and I don't care what any man or woman says about that. I've seen the bangin'est sexiest chicks be total text addicts and I don't do it near as much. Also, what is this "I don't believe you" crap? Like I'm gonna sit down and write 48 bars of bs and post it up here for yall to see like it gives me somekind of inner peace to be a somebody on siccness.net. I come on hear to talk and mf's always wanna talk ish. It doesn't matter who it is that is talking, someone's always runnin' neck about nonsense and that shyt is getting old. As far as telling me to get off my computer, look at the # of posts you have and get back to me on that. I don't want no trouble but dam, can't a man have a viewpoint without getting clowned? Or are forums for losers with no social life outside the net? IDK maybe I'm trippin' cuz I'm goin' on 20 of OT at work and I need a beer.

May 26, 2007
I did tho, and I had sex with the girl with the f'd up grill earlier yesterday. yesterday was my b day and it was cool. why am I a geek for writing a song about texting? EVERY WOMAN I know, will sit up in a party when things are going down and text and not talk to anyone and sit there and have text with dudes. How am I the nerd? Chicks around here text more in one day than I do in a month. Even the chick with the messed up grill, I gotta pry the phone out of her hands just to get her to talk otherwise she will come over and sit on my bed and text the whole time. SHITZ WEAK. So before yall come outta pocket calling me a nerd for having text with chicks, remember there is a chick on the other side of the text that just wants attention from random men. I would never hook up and date a chick over text anymore, cuz I believe women that text should not be in a relationship cuz texting makes men jealous and I don't care what any man or woman says about that. I've seen the bangin'est sexiest chicks be total text addicts and I don't do it near as much. Also, what is this "I don't believe you" crap? Like I'm gonna sit down and write 48 bars of bs and post it up here for yall to see like it gives me somekind of inner peace to be a somebody on siccness.net. I come on hear to talk and mf's always wanna talk ish. It doesn't matter who it is that is talking, someone's always runnin' neck about nonsense and that shyt is getting old. As far as telling me to get off my computer, look at the # of posts you have and get back to me on that. I don't want no trouble but dam, can't a man have a viewpoint without getting clowned? Or are forums for losers with no social life outside the net? IDK maybe I'm trippin' cuz I'm goin' on 20 of OT at work and I need a beer.
k for real Big E, if your chilling with females that rather txt then talk to you,,thats all you!!fuck thats messed up cuz i think ppl should have more consideration unless they are bored with what your saying n think fuck what's so n so doing? you feel me..cuz for real if im txting someone right n front of someone im chilling with then im fucking bored foo! posting on here is chopping it up with shit but your talking txting someone bak n forth, bla bla bla and i'd turn my phone off for realz if someone was all up on me with txting..im never hard up for attention through phone messaging, ha ha..n yeah im on here a lot but i come back n forth with this cuz im working or have school stuff so what..but you took it to the most extreme (like that show, lol) n start typing out a flow on txt messaging? im gunna let you reflect on what you wrote homie n not give you shit bout it cuz i think YOU should read it n think bout how silly the whole thing is...

by the way- you wanted to know what ppl thought of your flow, so dont be mad when they give you their honest opinion..everyone's being real with you..

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
"So before yall come outta pocket calling me a nerd for having text with chicks, remember there is a chick on the other side of the text that just wants attention from random men."

...That made me laugh out loud.