Havin' Text is finally done!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2003
u wanna know what people think "big e" ? well like ive told u from day one on them m80 days, you suck at what you do, not as bad as jasonM...but with garbage like this you're well on your way!

Keep up the bad work!

Nov 7, 2006
yeah this is pretty fuckin bad. i mean real bad. mothergoose had better rhymes than this shit so i cant even say there like mothergoos rhymes. dont quit your day job homie

Aug 31, 2006
i saw the dvd, and when i saw that part, i said i gotta use that, i want to photoshop tech holding it, but i ain't got a program to do it, kinda like that old sig someone had "chumps in trouble we bout ta bubble like shampoo" and tech was holding bubble bath shit haha classic

Nov 7, 2006
^^^^he prolly got his boys gassin his head up thinkin he's something special. i think Big E and N8 should do a track together, shit would be fire

Jan 2, 2006
i saw the dvd, and when i saw that part, i said i gotta use that, i want to photoshop tech holding it, but i ain't got a program to do it, kinda like that old sig someone had "chumps in trouble we bout ta bubble like shampoo" and tech was holding bubble bath shit haha classic
It's not what you wanted, but it's the best I could do for you.