haven't heard a good track from the bay.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 19, 2004
We got too stuck on over hyping tracks that in reality were just average to trash songs during the "hyphy" movement. Now we stuck playin catch up, makin wack would be mainstream soundin singles. Plus the new generation of bay artist are all canned in my opinion. And im talkin bout anybody that came on the seen during the "hyphy" movement. Just my opinion. Theres still hope though...shots da phenom. 100

Before u cats starts runnin at the mouth about im a hater blah blah. Remmeber that first i can say whatever the fuck i wanna say and second I'm from the bay and love bay music. I just aint feelin the state of our music right now. 100

May 31, 2008
We got too stuck on over hyping tracks that in reality were just average to trash songs during the "hyphy" movement. Now we stuck playin catch up, makin canned would be mainstream soundin singles and its curtains. Plus the new generation of bay artist are all canned in my opinion. And im talkin bout anybody that came on the seen during the "hyphy" movement. Just my opinion. Theres still hope though...shots da phenom. 100

Before u cats starts runnin at the mouth about im a hater blah blah. Remmeber that first i can say whatever the fuck i wanna say and second I'm from the bay and love bay music. I just aint feelin the state of our music right now. 100
wuz u tha nigga that wuz dissin Cavvy a while ago?

Mar 28, 2008
I got some releases comin for yall, if yall are mad about no good music, then look out for a few albums

MATT BLACK AND PRETTY BLACKS DUO ALBUM "ALWAYS BET ON BLACK" THE LAST ALBUM RECORDED WITH PRETTY BLACK BEFORE HE WAS KILLED.

BITCH I GO AND THEIR DEBUT ALBUM FROM THIZZ ENT "M.A.N.G.O."

THE CLICK CLACK GANG'S UP ALL NIGHT HUSTLE #1-2

MATT BLAQUES SOLO PROJECT- GHETTO SONG NOTES

J STALIN-THE PRENUPTIAL AGREEMENT

J STALIN- GAS NATION

I HAVE MULTIPLE TRACKS ON ALOT OF THOSE ALBUMS SO MAKE SURE TO GO COP ALL REAL SOON! THE GOOD MUSIC IS COMING, AND ACTUALLY GO OUT AND BUY SOME RECORDS BECAUSE I THINK YALL JUST HEAR THE SINGLE AND AUTOMATICALLY THINK THAT THAT ONE SONG ALONE WILL SET THE TONE?? AN ALBUM HAS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR EVERY SONG IT HAS ON THERE, NOT JUST THE SINGLE. PEOPLE WHO LISTEN TO MUSIC FOR REALL SHOULD KNOW THAT OFF THE BAT.

Jun 20, 2006
We got too stuck on over hyping tracks that in reality were just average to trash songs during the "hyphy" movement. Now we stuck playin catch up, makin canned would be mainstream soundin singles and its curtains. Plus the new generation of bay artist are all canned in my opinion. And im talkin bout anybody that came on the seen during the "hyphy" movement. Just my opinion. Theres still hope though...shots da phenom. 100

you are right and yes u can say wutever you want....but dont fuckin call urself a bay fan when you saying aint shit coming out the bay...there is more than just the hyphy shit...stop listening to the mainstream bay and get mixtapes becuz the mixtape seen in the bay is hot as fuck right now...damn...if you dont believe me chek out rapbay.com and see the shit released weekly from the bay....know your fuckin shit before you fucking speak...saying the bay is all about hyphy...damn...

Jun 5, 2004
some of yall act liek mess aint putting good shit out... u just gotta be patient

all them animal planet tapes is some the best mixtapes out of the states

keaks new shit is slappin and it come out real soon...

jacka shit coming soon. sick wid it umbrella 2... all kinds of shit. there has been plenty of good shit since 06, and by 2009 the bay is gonna be back at it, cool off that hyphy shit and makin some good non-generic rap.

Oct 19, 2004
you are right and yes u can say wutever you want....but dont fuckin call urself a bay fan when you saying aint shit coming out the bay...there is more than just the hyphy shit...stop listening to the mainstream bay and get mixtapes becuz the mixtape seen in the bay is hot as fuck right now...damn...if you dont believe me chek out rapbay.com and see the shit released weekly from the bay....know your fuckin shit before you fucking speak...saying the bay is all about hyphy...damn...
A. Ill call myself whatever I wanna call myself.

B. I manage a Bay rap and r&b artist and I got a company that has nothing but bay artist on it so how am I not a bay rap fan?. You think that just cuz u say anything bad about the bay u aint a fan. The bay aint perfect and if theres somethin I aint feelin im gonna address it period.

C. I've listened to a gang of bay mixtapes and im not feelin 90% of em. Matter of fact this is damn near where im gettin my opinion from since most music in the bay right now is mixtapes.

D. I never said it was just hyphy music in the bay. I said we got caught up in that hyphy shit and now we tryin play catch up. Shit im the biggest advocate for tellin people outside the bay that theres more than just hyphy music.

E. you sound dumb if u think the bay music seen is hot rite now. People like you wit these distorted ears are the reason why the bay is like how it is right now.

F. Jacka is the only cat im feelin right now until 40, clyde and fab drop theirs.

G. Case closed.

May 30, 2008
It's a year old but that Messy Marv/Mitchy Slick...appropriately titled Messy Slick has some solid tracks...tryin to get a dollar, hey, cherish a thug, diego to tha bay...not bad at all when it's bumpin the trunk.

jotti

Sicc OG
Aug 20, 2005
man mess is on my top 10 right now nationwide.. as far as the bay goes im waitin for j stalin, clyde, 40, jacka, mess.... and yeah ima check for that j stalin too. the new keak suprised me... raw ass beats.

Mar 28, 2008
This is Same Shit Different Day.

Pac Dies= west coast falls off

Dre dies= bay area falls off

R.I.P. TO THE FALLEN ONES

But check game, just because someone dies doesnt mean everything dies with them. Gotta keep it moving and keep music in peoples ear.

When you blame a scene dying over a rappers death, that just means you relied on them to make hits. You have ot become the hitmaker!

People aint takin initative out here. People need to stop rappin like these fake ass industry punks and start goin gangsta again. If you rappin like Soulja bot people aint about to pay you no mind because you rappin about nothin!!!!!

All songs these days sound exactly the same its either sellin dope, pimpin bitches, fuckin bitches, or tryin to stunt!

Get up off that hype and good music will return, thats until people stop tryin to be about the fame and just do music.

Do yall really want to be here today and gone tomorrow or do you want to be remembered for your lyricsc and legacy because having lyrics like Gucci Mane, soulja boy, plays circle, 2 pistols aint about to take you no where. People are getting tired of swag music, its garbage anyways so please QUIT COMPLAINING ABOUT THE BAY HAS NO MUSIC AND START BUYING RECORDS SO YOU KNOW WHATS BEING PUT OUT!!

Ive produced in the bay for the past 3 years and I already have song titles repeating themselves 2 or 3 times. Its rediculous

The bay had good music, Ive heard it. But since everyone thinks they can rap of course good music will decline. But its up to the real artist to make it happen. I mean lyricists like Tech N9ne, Jeezy, Nas, Jay Z, Pac, and underground battle rappers. They have the best lyrics I have heard period. And all these industry clowns say nothing compared to these cats and they go platinum which is completley backwards.

GET WITH IT PEOPLE AND MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN. THE LABELS WONT JSUT COME TO YOU, YOU HAVE TO BE THE SHITTTT AND IF THE LABELS ARENT LOOKING OVER HERE

MAKE THEM LOOK OVER HERE AND MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN!

Dec 19, 2006
www.myspace.com
"This City" EVENODDS feat. Magnolia Chop

Niggaz make slaps all day ery'day.. Just quit waiting on muhfuckaz that's supposed to "Save The Bay" and be unbiased to new niggaz that really Grind..

us, J Davinci, Erk da Jerk, MLott Gang, 3 Story, Stalin and Beeda, Hoodstarz, Matt Blaque, Shay Sanchez, Nio Tha Gift... its hella hot niggaz that I record personally.. not to mention the vets: Quinn, Mess, 40 etc...