Have you seen these?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Would you cop em?

• I'd cop em!

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Hell Naw!

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
May 21, 2002
Sacramento, CA
I really don't see the facination with AF 1's. They weren't that tight when they first came out and they are a sub-par shoe now. No arch support, bulky, and they have that cheezy velcro strap on the top. I wouldn't wear any if they were GIVEN to me.

May 5, 2002
IT(A-1S) AIN'T SHIT OVER ON THE WEST COAST BUT IN THE EAST COAST ALMOST EVERYONE ROCKS THOSE THEY SAY THE SAME THING ABOUT OUR CHUCKS,CORTEZ, AND HOUSE SHOES

May 13, 2002
Deep Thought said:
I really don't see the facination with AF 1's. They weren't that tight when they first came out and they are a sub-par shoe now. No arch support, bulky, and they have that cheezy velcro strap on the top. I wouldn't wear any if they were GIVEN to me.
real talk homie they ugly az fucc in my opinion...

im still roccin some air max

Sep 12, 2002
www.sohnup.com
Scenario..
Pitty is walking through the Mall fince to go snatch him up some PHAT ASS pink n white 2002 PRO-WINGS with the velcro strap from Payless.
and a LITTLE 5 year old passes by.. She stares at pitty.

LITTLE GIRL: Mommy! Mommy! Look. That guys a fag.
MOM: Jenny watch your mouth.
Pitty looks...
LITTLE GIRL: BUT mommy look. He has pink and purple timbs on WITH Barbie on em..
Pittty runs off crying
And the little girl runs off screamin "YOURE A FAGGGGGGGG!"

Hahahahaha

On a side note... Will someone please ASASSINATE P Dummy P Diddy whatever his damn name is. Hes all up on ma MTV lak wha!. Shoot his rat lookin azz in his ballz!

Sep 12, 2002
www.sohnup.com
Ummm i dont wear timbs they never got my size 5 in lil boys) SO UMM STFU..

Least i DONT wear superman underwear with sidmarks IEK SOME PEOPLE!!!!!
Pinche youive had them for the last 15 years. Are you ever gonna get rid of em?