Have you met The DE? (ROAD CHECK HOMIE!)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 6, 2002
smoked a blunt wit DE @ my crib. Whatup Degree.... This is Decoy's homey that had the studio @ the pad in Antioch. Shoot me a e-mail with your number homey... I need to get in touch wit ya.

Apr 25, 2002
Met up with the DE, 3 different times...I always think it's hella coo how you remembered my name...

When ever I see him now...it's always...."Whaat'ss Up...VILLLLAAIINN"

Apr 25, 2002
SF
first time I met you was a year ago at the 1st Siccness BBQ

then I chopped it up with you a couple weeks ago in Gilroy after the Nickatina 10 Yrs show. there were some haters at that concert, and some people that never heard DE before.

DE always been straight up with his fans, got lots of respect for you for that folks

May 6, 2002
LoL, i just came on the siccness right quik to check if anything interesting was being posted and i found this post, its even funnier cuz at the moment i'm bumpin planet zero, heh, anyways..

yah DE i met you at the Gilroy show a few weeks ago, i was the one tryna get a poster signed, and i told you i posted on the siccness. i dropped you a PM msg that weekend i'm not sure if you got it or not cuz you aint responded >:/ anyways hit me up on the pm so i can get at you about a few things, you was coo folx and i enjoyed the show you put on, even tho that fat ass guy in front of my was yellin and bein all loud during the performance, when nickatina stopped the show i was hoping him and mac dre were gonna come down and kick his ass but they just wanted to take the camara away from the guy next to him, hah

@ krishna-wtf you were there?? i wish i woulda known it have been coo to meet you, even tho you only live 40 minutes away. it woulda kinda been stupid that i had to meet you 4 1/2 hours away, hah. the show was tight tho.

May 6, 2002
also DE, you said you had a homegirl that lived in Lompoc, what was her name again? i remembered it sounded familiar but i was too damn drunk to remember the name :cry:

Jul 30, 2002
www.messstudio.com
at the bbq, i came up to you and gave you props for the verse on the big black bat, when you see me bring me your best weed, you bumping my shit right now

damn wish i had some doja at the time i met up with you i ran out probally at 4:20 through in on a blunt and was pretty much lving it like that first scene in half baked, some slo mo going on, when i was talking to you man you tripped me out, i was like oh shit DE right here in the SE fo sho much love next time ill smoke you out

also met you for the first time at pleasant hill rasputins, and cambpell rasputins

C

CinFul-1

I had the priveledge of meeting DE twice.

1st- Gotta meet him at the Chico concert, the 91sicc anniversary one and smoked a blunt with him and got Dan that DE off of him, He thought I was crazy for asking him to sign it, but DE's one of my favs and that cd Cover is still the 1st one in the slot of my Cd book it was tight.

2nd- at the San Jose Lynch no show concert, DE gave me some dap while he was on stage it was tight, I talked to D.E. later cant remember what cracked off, it was my birthday so I was Fucked up like a M'Fcka!!!!!! Just high and drunk then a M'fcka!!!

May 12, 2002
GoProGraphics.com
treat!

It was tght to meet DE. I wish i didnt draw a blank when we met cause i woulda seen if you still play Perfect Dark or something. But it was cool to hang out with you even tho i couldnt talk (i was real high, fuckin damnit) But your voice man, its awesome to hear you in real life mayne.

May 8, 2002
Re: Ha Ha! We bendin conas in yo tewt!

Mr The DE said:
Much love yall!

The purpose of this is to show my folks, and other artists comin up, the importance of...

TRAVEL!!!

Let keep it goin though. Lets keep it goin though!
What's goin down playa! I thought I seen you hopin roof to roof around dees streetz!