Have you forgiven me for killing 2pac yet?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Have you forgiven them yet?

• Yes

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • No

Votes: 17 85.0%

• Total voters
Mar 18, 2006
Dark Shadow said:
dont y'all know suge killed em for trying 2 get out of death row and wanted 2 create makaveli records.
yea suge said "when yall kill tupac, make sure im on the driver side of the car and graze only one bullet across my head".:hurt:

Mar 1, 2006
www.sendearnings.com
DJ Coma said:
That's hella funny because I see Ryan Leaf at least once a month in this bar in my city. I got introduced to this guy named Ryan one night by one of my brother's friends. He was a tall dude, somewhat chunky. We left that bar and my brother says, "can you believe how big of a deuche ryan leaf is?" I had no idea the dude I just met was Ryan Leaf. That guy doesn't look like an athlete at all.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I saw this special I think it was on HBO in real sports with bryant gumbel talking about him being a bust n shit hahahhaha and how he is now a teacher or coach or someshit of some highschool in texas then moved to montana hahahahahahahhaaha looks like he moved in the state where people would least know who he is

Apr 14, 2003
DJ Coma said:
That's hella funny because I see Ryan Leaf at least once a month in this bar in my city. I got introduced to this guy named Ryan one night by one of my brother's friends. He was a tall dude, somewhat chunky. We left that bar and my brother says, "can you believe how big of a deuche ryan leaf is?" I had no idea the dude I just met was Ryan Leaf. That guy doesn't look like an athlete at all.
hahaha, he's a sucka....I think now he's QB coach at some college...dont know where tho