Have You ever had a Panic Attack

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2005
i found some shit called pharmagaba.. its these natural pills that you chew about 1-2 3x daily and theyre fast acting.. they basically make your brain produce GABA which induces relaxation and gets rid of stress.

I woke up to a panic attack two nights in a row now but i can control them now.. they dont last longer than like a minute or two, i used to get em for hours at a time. Once you get used to them and ignore them its nothing.. its like not even getting them at all anymore cuz u dont notice the effects of it.
exactly, ive got mine down to only lasting for like 5-10 seconds.

Feb 28, 2006
twice. once on the bus cause i was so fucking high i thought i was gonna die. another when i was in jail surrounded by all these dopefiens in the same cell. both times i just started losing breath having a hard time breathing feeling real light headed feeling like death was around the corner. i dont know where it comes from. maybe from anxiety of your body unabling to handle drugs.

Jun 5, 2004
YEA IT WAS PROLLY DUE TO LACED WEED.

I SMOKED SOME SHIT LACED WITH PCP AND I WAS FUCKIN TRIIIIPPIN... FUCK TRAINING DAY

MY HOMIE IS BLAD-HEADED, THIS FOOL HEAD STARTED RISING INTO A CONE-HEAD.. THE WALLS TURNED PURPLE AND GREEN, AND STARTED CLOSING IN ON ME...

I WAS LISTENING TO RAP BUT IT SOUNDED LIKE IT WAS BACKWARDS... EATING THEM GOLDFISH, THE ONES WITH THE EXTRA CHEESE POWDER ON THE OUTSIDE AND CHOKED ON THEM... LOL I THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DIE.

BUT THEN I DRANK A BARKQUES ROOT BEER, THAT SHIT KILLS COTTON MOUTH LOL

Feb 6, 2009
i had my first panic attack ever, worst feeling of my life. I was playing with my dog, when i felt a sharp pain in my chest. I tried taking a deep breath but couldnt.
All night i was trying to take a deep ass breath, like when you yawn, but couldn't and i was panicking for a minute.

Went to the docs today and they said i got pneumonia.

LISICKI

rosecityplaya
Dec 9, 2005
does a bad mushroom trip count?

that shit would have me running around in circles in the middle of my bedroom and shit

::
lol back in college I had a bad mushroom trip couldnt breathe

went to the bathroom and threw up the whole mushrooms even though i chewed um up while the devil sat on the edge of the bathtub in my peripheral smiling at me

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
lol back in college I had a bad mushroom trip couldnt breathe

went to the bathroom and threw up the whole mushrooms even though i chewed um up while the devil sat on the edge of the bathtub in my peripheral smiling at me
See, this is exactly why I never fucked with anything other than weed.

My cousin tried to tell me shrooming was fun as fuck, so I asked him what his trip was like. He said he was sitting on my grandma's couch and the floor was trying to swallow his legs. Fuck that noise. lol

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
It seems like when i watch a movie where someones doing bad... depressing/drugg addicts. anything. i seem to get a little paniccy.. kinda sucks to requiem for a dream does it to me to

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
See, this is exactly why I never fucked with anything other than weed.

My cousin tried to tell me shrooming was fun as fuck, so I asked him what his trip was like. He said he was sitting on my grandma's couch and the floor was trying to swallow his legs. Fuck that noise. lol
it's more fun than it sounds. just don't take too much

::

Apr 25, 2002
i just had one 20mins ago..i was in the walgreens..buying my baby some pampers..and all of a sudden i felt all wierd....they called the ambulance......they came up there and said my vital signs were ok....it fucken sucks..and my chest still feels wierd and shit........ive been stressed out lately...................

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
Yup, once they start, it seems like you're just tryna shake em off whenever they start coming again.

I hate what that shit does to my mind and my body.
Yup!!! i can feel my axiety attacks/ panic attacks comin on before they really help them and i can just stay calm to prevent a bad attack... i use to get that feeling and jump up all quick like "fuck i gotta get out the house" or ill tell my self i HAVE to get some water.. so ill got look for water and if i cant find it it makes me feel even more like shit. and if i don't i panic more and more until i call an ambulance because honestly i think this shit is gonna kill me one of these days.. honestly im scared for my life because opf anxiety.. the only thing that really helps is to hit the weed a couple times... like 1 or 2 times.. or xanax.. but that shits gonna kill me to.. hopefully they can give me something to prevent them. i hate anxiety...

Can i get medical marijuana for axiety attacks?? i need a card.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
lol,i remember shroomin a few years back with 2 homies in the middle of summer i remeber i was loaded as fuck that heat m,ust've affected me stronger..but we end up at my homies pad we all sittin down and he slaps on mac dre (rip) the game is thick cd the beggining of that get loud track with the colors screne..as it starts im hella into that preacher talkin then when those shots went off it felt like those bullets was hitting my body like rippin through me i stood up like aww shit holding my heart and ribs like im blasted and shit,the homies was rollin but thats the most i came to a panic attack off some shrooms..that and riding strapped and the boys get behind me then my heart be like aww shit panic bout how strong it smeel like bud and how red my eyes are,but if u drive with l's and insurance and do the speed limit you good..

JAPE

Sicc OG
Apr 29, 2006
one of the best songs on mushrooms.. is get loud... same with stupid doo doo dumb and thizzelle dance.. Brotha lynch got some good shroomin music also..

drewski.kalonji

Shark Finning & Grinning
May 17, 2002
Murky Bay Waters, CA
Only had one serious attack before but it was one of the worst feelings I've ever came across..... it happened at a music festival during summer. A friend bought like a whole cooler full of gourmet ganja food and he kept handing me bites to sample. Like truffles, kief frosting, ice cream really tasty shit and so needless to say I had way too much. This was a couple days into the festivities and yelling, all the dust in the air, and ingesting copious amounts of drugs had me losing my voice and it was swelling out my throat bigtime. I believe the combination of the two set it off felt horrible and I couldn't speak a word, barely whispers and my chest was super tight. I had my potna walk with me to a medical tent and they said don't worry just drink gaterade while the whole time I felt like I was gonna die. Ended up hiding out in this girls tent cause I was over trying to explain to everyone coming up to me why I looked so bad and couldn't talk. Felt high strung from the anxiety but ready to nod out from all the dank food like an energy battle .