have you ever fucked your boss?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
nah, i bounced from the job because i didnt feel that fucking her was going to give me any sort of advantage in the job place, it would just add to hella gossip and id basically have room to be blackmailed to keep my job at any point in time.

she was already going in my cubicle every day telling me about how big of a loser her husband is etc etc and how she was gonna fire the dude next to me and give me his job just stupid ass hints, i coulda banged it but she woulda got psycho on me so it was the right thing to dip.

i dont regret it, either.

i can see traps a mile away..

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i once kissed a bitch in the elevator at my work (i didnt even like her, i did it to fuck with her head) and THAT ALONE almost got me fired. stupid fuckin bitch figured out the security keycode to my office and was waiting in there without telling me and 4 of my bosses walked in and she was there by herself. dumb ass tramp. i think she got fired for that

id go smoke a cigarette than here come this bitch takin her break tryna snuggle

and im lookin at my coworkers like WTF :dead:
girls coming up to me 'is that your girl? she says you guys are talking' NO!!! no she isnt ok, fuck

id never fuck with another chick at work again, ever. i learned that a looong time ago