Have YOU ever been to an after-party's after-party?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 11, 2011
You know your havin an on ass night when you make it to the after-party's after-party.

Chances of having a threesome with two bangin chicks increases like 1000%

You will definitely see at least one ass-whoopin

If you don't get at least a blow J you have less game than the cookie monster

It's a win-win until the police show up which also happens frequently and you have a hot plate fulla snow in your lap

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
An after partys after party is when you go to an after party at bar close and drink til the next morning when bars open again and then you go to bars and drink more at 7 in the morning. Haha hate doin that.

May 14, 2002
Only junkies can go to an after parties after after party. All the people still around after 5 is doped up. All the people still dancing after 5 is on another planet!

Jan 12, 2006
Throwing a party is a lot of work, so it’s a real disappointment when somebody you invited ruins it. Here’s 8 types of people to watch out for before you make your next invite list.

8. Person Who Insists On Cleaning Up Your Party While It’s Still Going On

WHERE YOU CAN FIND THEM: Right in front of you, asking if your drink is finished. Or, methodically moving through the party with a white trash bag and a look on their face as if they’ve been hunting Osama Bin laden for the last 6 years and have narrowed down his whereabouts to somewhere in this party.

WHY THEY WILL RUIN YOUR PARTY: Drinking a beer, much like sex, is far less enjoyable when someone is asking you if you’re finished every five minutes. It’s great that they want to help you clean up, but if you’ve decided to have a party, you’ve already resigned yourself to the fact that when it’s over, your house is going to probably look like the bathroom that Cary Elwes and Danny Glover woke up in, in the first Saw movie. I wonder if these people also decide to wipe their a$$ in the middle of taking a shiit, just to “cut down on the work that has to be done when it’s all over!”

7. GUY WHO GETS WASTED IN THE FIRST HOUR

WHERE YOU WILL FIND HIM: Right by the fridge, bro, cause that’s where all the beer is!

HOW HE WILL RUIN YOUR PARTY: From the moment this guy shows up, everything he says has an exclamation point at the end of it. “This party rules, dude!” “I am ready to party TO-night!” “Let’s shotgun these, bro!” “Tits!” Then, one hour and 13 beers later this guy is incoherent, weaving on his feet and saying stuff like “Paartyyyygjlskdvm…” So, instead of kicking back and hanging out with your friends, you have to spend the rest of the night making sure he doesn’t puke on your couch, piss in your plants or crap on your coffee table.

6. Person Who Only Knows You and Only You

WHERE YOU CAN FIND THEM: About two feet to the right of you, standing silently, staring at either you or the person you’re talking to.

WHY THEY WILL RUIN YOUR PARTY: You invited them because during the four and a half minutes a day you talk to them at work, they seem pretty cool and/or really enjoy the impression you do of a fellow coworker. Except as soon as they get to your party, they tense up like Alex Rodriguez’s a$-$hole during a game in October. You have two options at this point, 1) entertain them and include them in every conversation you have the entire night, like they’re your wife or husband even though you probably don’t know their last name, or 2) leave them on their own which leads to them standing in a corner by themselves, staring at you, causing your friends to ask you “I think that dude in the corner is planning on raping you.”

5. GIRL WHO STARTS CRYING
WHERE YOU CAN FIND THEM: About two feet to the right of you, standing silently, staring at either you or the person you’re talking to.

WHERE YOU WILL FIND HER: She’s usually holed up in the bathroom (taking up valuable toilet space) with three of her bestest girlfriends—all three of whom are overweight.

HOW SHE WILL RUIN YOUR PARTY: The worst part is that this girl isn’t crying because her parents just died or she lost a limb. She’s sobbing into a fistful of tissues because she always needs to be the center of attention. If everyone’s not focused on her and all her problems, she just starts crying louder about her job or some lame guy who won’t date her or how fat her friends are. This means you either sit there and let her bring down the vibe of your party or you take her outside and listen to her whine about absolutely nothing. If possible, pair her up with the super wasted guy. She’ll think he’s listening and he’ll think he’s going to score.

4. Person Who Just Got Dumped By Their Girlfriend/Boyfriend

WHERE YOU CAN FIND THEM: In any corner where they were able to trap and force someone to listen to them talk about how they “don’t know what happened,” and how it “seemed like things were fine and then all of a sudden she just said that she thought that we were different people now. What does that even mean? Do you know, because I sure as fucc don’t! I just miss her so much. My name’s Brian by the way.”

WHY THEY WILL RUIN YOUR PARTY: If I wanted people to get depressed as fucc at my party, I’d screen a copy of Schlindler’s list. The problem with these people is, they don’t care who they talk to, and no excuse you give will stop them from talking to you. “Hey, I gotta run to the bathroom,” “No worries, I’ll just wait for you until your done, unlike my EX girlfriend, who wouldn’t wait no matter HOW important it was to go to the bathroom and would just leave you with NOTHING while you were in there.”

3. Creepy Dude Who Tries To Bang Chicks At The Very End Of The Party

WHERE YOU CAN FIND THEM: Towards the end of the party, he’ll be wherever he hears the words “I can’t believe my friends left without me, they were my ride!” or “I’m so (hiccup) fucced up (hiccup) I gotta lay down or something.”

WHY THEY WILL RUIN YOUR PARTY: There’s a reason why this dude waits till the end of the party to try and score; he’s way too fuccing creepy to do so when someone isn’t in some sort of desperate situation. Thus, although he’s there because he’s either family, a neighbor, or someone else invited him, you now have to hope to God he doesn’t take advantage of someone at your party, otherwise your party will not be remembered as “That Fourth of July Party at Bill’s house,” and instead be remembered as “that party at Bill’s house where that creepy guy tried to fingerbang Michele while she was puking.”

2. Couple Who Brings Their Baby

COUPLE WHO BRING THEIR BABY: Off to the side, on their knees, pleading with a 6 month old child to stop screaming or right next to you, asking you where he can dispose of a shiit filled diaper.

WHY THEY WILL RUIN THEIR PARTY: Nothing says party like the sound of a screaming child and the stench of talcum powder and baby diarrhea! If there was a dude puking, shiiiitting and crying at your party, would you be cool with that? No, you’d either be like “Who the fucc brought this guy?” But if you say that about a baby suddenly that makes you an a$$hhhole. Meanwhile, the party sucks becase everyone is being super cautious and attentive to the baby, as if the other 99% of the time that they’re not there the baby is barely eluding death due to unsupervision.

1. THE POLITICS GUY

WHERE YOU WILL FIND HIM: At the beginning of the night he usually stands right next to the front door where he overtly shows off his political button or T-shirt that says something like “Once You Go Barack, You Won’t Go Back” or “McCain = McStupid.” Then, after everyone shows up, he stealthily mingles from group to group while nonchalantly dropping lines like “Did you see what those fatcats tried to pull?” anytime there’s a lull in the conversation.

HOW HE WILL RUIN YOUR PARTY: No one in the history of parties has ever changed their political beliefs based on some a$$hhhole screaming about health care reform in the kitchen of a two bedroom apartment. His endlessly tiresome factoids and statistics about how much oil we consume and how the death penalty doesn’t work will make your guests either leave or kill themselves where they stand.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
I hate people who clean during the party too. But I swept up some glass one time and people lost their shit. Oh I'm sorry there are 12 people here without shoes on and I dont want your shit party ended due to them bleeding everywhere

Jul 25, 2007
You forgot one.

9. FRIENDS WHO ASSOCIATE THEMSELVES WITH WANNABE THUGS

WHERE TO FIND THEM: You can find them slowing popping up in your apartment/house out of no where. Most likely invited by some dumb chick that gave out her number to them at the liquor store or on their Facebook. Usually these guys annoy the hell out of her with text messages that go "What crackin tonight ma?" So she gives in and says "I heard a party is going on tonight. Heres the directions."

HOW THEY WILL RUIN YOUR PARTY: These guys think they're too cool to mingle with new people. They usually stand outside in the backyard in their own circle, in the corner of the living room or looking around your place plotting to steal something valuable. They drink their own personal bottles of liquor or being selfish and drinking a bottle to themselves. Instead of talking to girls, they stare at other guys. Thinking that they are trying to start a fight with them. After a couple of hours of beer and liquor, they finally gain the confidence to talk to girls. After slurring a bunch of slang, girls totally shut them down. About an hour later, a fight breaks out between the wannabe thugs and the guys who are leaving the party with the girls.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
You forgot one.

9. FRIENDS YOU MET THROUGH THE SICCNESS.NET/VB

WHERE TO FIND THEM: You can find them slowing popping up in your apartment/house out of no where. Most likely invited by some dumb chick that gave out her number to them at the liquor store or on their Facebook. Usually these guys annoy the hell out of her with text messages that go "What crackin tonight ma?" So she gives in and says "I heard a party is going on tonight. Heres the directions."

HOW THEY WILL RUIN YOUR PARTY: These guys think they're too cool to mingle with new people. They usually stand outside in the backyard in their own circle, in the corner of the living room or looking around your place plotting to steal something valuable. They drink their own personal bottles of liquor or being selfish and drinking a bottle to themselves. Instead of talking to girls, they stare at other guys. Thinking that they are trying to start a fight with them. After a couple of hours of beer and liquor, they finally gain the confidence to talk to girls. After slurring a bunch of slang, girls totally shut them down. About an hour later, a fight breaks out between the wannabe thugs and the guys who are leaving the party with the girls.
fixed