Have yall noticed that this is seeming more and more like the WWE?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 13, 2003
LEMME TELL YOU SOMETHING AL-KAHOLIK!

You talk your talk, you RUN YOUR MOUTH BROTHER! But you know WHAT man, this fucking board wouldn't have a FEUD, this board wouldn't have a FIGHT if it wasn't for Nostrilmania and Lee! You know Al Kaholik dude, all the little Nostrilmaniacs out there have been asking me - WHEN will the Nostril King return!!!, WHEN will he come to save the siccness, maaan!! They say...I'm getting tired of Heresy declaring war on black people and america!! I'm getting tired of Karl Hustle, WHO LOOKS LIKE A MAN, running around the board in a daze looking for a ding dong to suck! They say I'm TIRED of all the shit record labels who have forums when their CEO's work at fast food resturants, BROTHER!! THEY SAY I'M TIRED OF DEEP THOUGHT staying logged into the siccness for 16 STRAIGHT HOURS TO AVOID FUCKING HIS BONE CANCER HOE!!

And I say I FEEL YA LITTLE DUUDE! The SUN, the MOON, the STARS, the OCEAN, the WIND all tell me - night after god forsaken NIGHT BROTHER...that Nostril, WE LOVE YOU! Nostril WE NEED YOU! Nostril, you make our day, we take our vitamins, we SAY OUR PRAYERS! Why did you LEAVE us!? And I get sad, you know Al Kaholik man?

And that's what I'm getting at. I will SWIM THE OCEAN, I WILL CLIMB TO THE STARS, I WILL WALK THROUGH THE SUN IN THE VALLEY OF THE SHADOW OF DEATH....and that's right, I'm talking about

YOU...and ME...in a steel CAGE!! When Nostrilmania explodes, it STANDS, it CHEERS, and you'll be running for an escape!! You'll be running for a WAY OUT MAN!! BUT...there's NO...WAY...OUT...and WHATCHU GONNA DOOOOO

WHEN NOSTRILMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Al-Kaholik said:
Damn all these little rivalries on the siccness are entertaining as hell, coming home drunk and reading this shit really makes my fuckin day....
Damn man, if that makes your day, I feel sorry for you. its a message board. when im out kickin it gettin swerved, The internet is the last thing on my mind

shadow