have ya seen this page?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
^^Naw it was as bad as you makin it seem. Keak had too know it was gonna get bleeped cause he the one who wrote the verse. He knew he was cussin, I doubt he was like, "what the fuck I cussed why did they bleep it out" lolol

Jan 17, 2006
xraidedloc831 said:
^^Naw it was as bad as you makin it seem. Keak had too know it was gonna get bleeped cause he the one who wrote the verse. He knew he was cussin, I doubt he was like, "what the fuck I cussed why did they bleep it out" lolol
i know wat u mean, but most of it wasnt cussing, it was like sayin shit like blunts or some bullshit....just stuff dey dont wanna be said on mtv

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
And you can't have anyone saying Black Zeus, I mean thats just wrong....its the worst four letter word ever! They edit "18 double juice" but not "18 hundred jose cuervo"...they don't edit Backwood & Swisher sweet...but they do edit "flipped"

I just don't get it

Jan 17, 2006
^^^dont he say "18 dummy juice" not "18 double juice"?

and yea dats wat im sayin, he cant say he gpon flip a nikka, but he can say shit bout swishers and backwoods, mtv iz on some crack baby shit

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
why is yall even complainin about it being bleeped n shit this is what you guys wanted right? e-40 n keak on mtv now yall gettin wat u want

Jan 5, 2006
www.turfquake.com
yee said:
why is yall even complainin about it being bleeped n shit this is what you guys wanted right? e-40 n keak on mtv now yall gettin wat u want
lol u actin like cuz keak & e40 are on tv people everything is perfect in the world

keak was bleeped out.. in spots he shouldnt have been.. he sed shit 2wice that should have been the only thing blocked or wuteva

its funny tho

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
JP The 13th said:
lol u actin like cuz keak & e40 are on tv people everything is perfect in the world
haha wtf how am i actin like tha world is perfect i'm jus sayin thats wat everyone was sayin they wanted tell me when to go to get played on TV they got wat they wanted so why complain about them beepin some of keaks words its better than MTV not playin it at all right