Have we forgotten Eveready LefOvers/ISMS/Missing Scriptures?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 26, 2002
I thought tech said that shit's different
like he didnt wanna sell isms cuz it's old shit/left overs from everready and that's why it would be leaked or a bonus disc or some shit
and killer a whole new thing

Oct 12, 2004
I think we're all just waiting patiently. In his interview with Rotten radio, he listed 4 titles that didn't make Everready, and he seemed VERY excited about them. Hopefully that excitement will prompt him to release something to us....

Sep 26, 2002
pyromanaic414 said:
sobman is lying so u think your retarded
I'll feel retarded next to sobman? c'mon now!

hahah just playin sobman

yeah, i wanna hear that track

"started small town rap game that's pain/icy roc school of rap/im never wack mane"

or i cant remember how that went but it was something along those lines.

Sep 26, 2002
caddytech said:
My guess isms is gonna turn into vintage tech v.2 Killer is def new shit
that' not fuckin vintage... i mean shit...they should at least call it something else if that is the case (and i do realize you're just speculatin)

vintage to me is fuckin be warned n shit that's the shit i wanna see on vintage pt2

Apr 16, 2007
KuTTY_CaL said:
when did he say this?
not sure but probbaly stems from the flh interview he jus did where he said that he had no more album ideas. said normaly he has an album concept in mind for awhile but as of the interview he didn't have any new ones. but he also you never know he might think of something later on that day.

Jan 17, 2007
MLK Just came out
Snug brims live and direct mixtape is done...
Critical bill just came out with something
flamez is coming out in a few weeks...
skatterman and snugg brims word on tha streets spose to be completed already... doubt it though

thats what you got, 2 albums, 2 mixtapes in a... 2 year span