hatin on remix's and some dudes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

answer one

• agree

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • disagree

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 18, 2007
SERIOUSLY EVERY DUDE HAS TO HAVE ROSS, JOE OR SANTANA(LIGHT WEIGHT TURDS WIT A NICE HALF OF A 16 ONCE A SEASON ) ON REMIX . BE ORIGINAL AND TRY SOME STARVIN ARTIST WHO GOT BARS LIKE TURF TALK OR BEIN BIAST 40WATA(dudes been usin him though so he got love)OR MAYBE bring back og's spice1 or dub-c maybe yukmouth if he stop cryin all the time

i see why wayne is he is so pathetic on the mic i get goose bumps and shart

Dec 18, 2007
and alot dont do muttin to the beat glasses certified remix he got a nice bars and so does weezy but who digs bun-b(join pimp-c). kam thats just same hood love he not in my top 100000 thouhg

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
its because they have albums out or have a buzz. that's the way the industry works, either the person on the remix has a buzz or they want to generate one with whoever they get on the remix.

I just don't like when people don't bother re-doing their verse on a remix or don't have the producer change things up a little on the beat. J-Stalin's lyrics on "Banga Dance" are completely different on the remix (as well as Shady Nate's) so it gives you more of a reason to listen to both. same with Luniz "I Got 5 On It", remix is completely different from the original lyrically. but you got these other "remixes" where artists are making their own songs for mixtapes and those verses are getting put on the originals. shit like the "Flashing Lights" remix by Kanye West, all they did was replace his first verse with R Kelly and leave Kanye's second verse. I think that shit is corny, write something new