Has your dog shat on the kitchen floor this morning? Possible reason here..

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 9, 2007
Michael Vick wants another dog

http://wearecentralpa.com/wtaj-news-fulltext/?nxd_id=232217

PHILADELPHIA, PENNSYLVANIA -- NFL star Michael Vick, who made headlines three years ago when he was convicted of dogfighting, says he would love to get a dog sometime in the future. As part of his sentence, Vick was banned from owning a dog.

The current starting quarterback for the Philadelphia Eagles and former signal-caller for the Atlanta Falcons, told a website called "theGrio" that dog ownership would be a big step in his rehabilitation process.

Having a pet in his household would, he says, show people he genuinely cares for animals.
Wayne Pacello, president of the Humane Society of the U.S., says he has been around Vick a lot and feels confident he would be a good pet owner.

May 16, 2002
my parents own a weener dog Gemini, and it thinks its a person as well.... pretty fucking annoying sometimes.
LOL! I know what you mean. Real talk though, the wifey get's pissed off sometimes and starts going skits. When she starts shit with me, my dog Jada run's up and starts barking at her in my defense LOL!

The wifey tells me, "You love that bitch more than you love me."

And I say, "I get home & she doesn't bark at me. And if I get mad at her, she still comes and sits with me cause she knows she was wrong. And when I'm gong somewhere, the bitch is always ready and the first one at the door ready to go. So you got damn right!" LOL!!!!!

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
does she have better pussu than the wife tho?

im sure shes happier bout lickin peanut butter off ur balls than the wifey is lol