Has the Siccness run out of things to post about?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2002
www.google.com
There has been nothing but shit posted in the open forum (this included). It seems as if we have run out of things to talk about. All there is now is who do we hate/wanna see banned/talk shit about, etc threads. It's getting old and boring!

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
Exactly.
WOW, i thought i was the only one who thought this way.

i remember when i first joined i loved tha shit and postd' every day...now its hardly ever.
there is not shit on the siccness now-a-days.

=[[

May 27, 2002
www.google.com
I rememer reading threads and cracking up so bad I couldn't control myself. Nowadays it's the same boring threads about the same people that everyone claims not to give a shit about, but they still continue to post and talk about them

Mar 12, 2005
TH!ZZ_K!D said:
Exactly.
WOW, i thought i was the only one who thought this way.

i remember when i first joined i loved tha shit and postd' every day...now its hardly ever.
there is not shit on the siccness now-a-days.

=[[
How long have you been here? The older days WERE WAY BETTER!

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
Not that long, compared to others.
i guess just sense March.

But now, i just sign in, scroll through all the threads and rarley do i click on one to chop it up with people any more.

Now its just hatin',gang related shit...and just other shit.

I mean after Dirty Shoes it was just fukkn' old and playd' out.

Nov 1, 2005
the funniest thing was when stocktonss got his name changed to s.s.cockton..lol...i couldnt stop laughing..rasan said it was the villagepeoples boat..oh damm...thats was sum comedy rite there.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
I haven't been here that long, but in the past 7 months I've noticed siccness has it's ups and downs. I'm sure it will pick up here shortly, but I don't about you I still find shit cool stuff to read. Ya'll might just need to broaden your horizon of what's a "good" read.

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
LOL, that shit was comedy.

but real talk, most of the dudes on here are garbage.
mostly tha "peasants"

like, the dudes that have been on here are usually coo' as fuck.

its like the siccness family, we all got mutual respect for each other.
but all the other shit is just garbage.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
TH!ZZ_K!D said:
its like the siccness family, we all got mutual respect for each other.
You just don't know.....There are numerous people here who would be welcomed into my home for Thanksgiving....PM me, there's a few open seats at the table if anyone needs a nice meal!!!

There are a bunch of us who get together regularly and have genuine love for each other.

Mar 12, 2005
Best part of the Siccness was reading what Musty had to say, and when Slowpoke was an Original. Back when the GOM had ColdBlooded, 206, Heresy, Psycho Logic AKA PHX Suns, Deep Throat constantly contributing. When Homeboys were promoting their music on East Co. Co. when Grimey was still posting. When political and religious topics were discussed heavily. When Race wasn't even a big thing in here until a few people cough cough!