Has Ronald Dregan or Genie of the lamp hit stores

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2003
Man I like Mac Dre and I wanna buy these albums but have they came out and I read the shit that's coming out Tuesday aint on the list and I don't trust buying shit off the net so can some1 please tell me when this shit going hit stores if ever

Jun 23, 2004
you should start trusting the net, RAPBAY.COM and Friscostreetshow.com will never rip you off and they got great deals, I used to not make transactions on the net but now thats how i get most anything, its ususally like 2 days shippin which is fast

Jun 23, 2004
You have to have a credit card or know how to do money orders. If your unable to access that stuff than go to your local music store hopefuly Tower Records if they have one, and ask the dudes behind the counter to order the ones you want. The nets the most convienient way nowadays though. goodluk

Feb 19, 2003
Chinese Mike said:
WHICH ONE'S BETTER?
Well, to tell you the truth, it depends on what kind of mood I'm in...DREGANOMICS is (to me) the more "upbeat" of the two CDs (similar to AL BOO BOO, but w/ more thought put into the lyrics and harder production), while GENIE OF THE LAMP has a "darker" feel overall in terms of lyrics and overall atmosphere--it almost sounds like the kind of CD that THIZZELLE WASHINGTON might have been, had the engineering been better (this is not meant as a diss to TW, which I also liked, just an observation). But it really wouldn't hurt to buy both and then either play them back-to-back or individually (depending on your preference). YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

PEACE!