Has anyone noticed??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 5, 2006
That in the left hand corner of the Tell Me When To Go Video when Keak is rappin', that there is like a Chinese kid dancing in the back in the left hand corner ? How come this wasn't edited out?

Nov 5, 2004
They probably didn't even know till they started editing. They we're probably like fuck it. Its pretty funny though.

That video has some other funny shit too. Like the turf turban sighting.

Nov 7, 2005
fifthoneoh said:
That in the left hand corner of the Tell Me When To Go Video when Keak is rappin', that there is like a Chinese kid dancing in the back in the left hand corner ? How come this wasn't edited out?
log off and go outside and get some fresh air, if you using a sidekick or blackberry hand it over to your folks and walk away. come back in a couple of days

Apr 7, 2004
damb..dude why you gotta bust me out...man you black guys just want it all...how come asians can't go 18 dummy too...now they gunna take me out of the video..yadidanese

Feb 5, 2006
my fault yall, it's hard to distinguish an asian/pacific islander nowadays especially in a black and white video in the corner. Apologies to those who were offended, just tryna figure out why it wasnt edited out because it seemed like a solo shot just for keak.