has anyone heard the whole cd?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 18, 2006
some people on here seem to know people close to tech or whatever so i was wondering if anyone has heard it yet. also if you have, if its totally awesome

Jul 4, 2005
that deana chick im pretty sure has, and i know of course that heatmyser and roberto have, im sure theres a select few more as well....but ive heard nuthin but good things from them...just 11 more days!!

Feb 9, 2006
My homie Dirty D who is a local rapper here in Seattle said he met Tech in his studio a lil bit ago and he gave him a copy of the cd... He said its BANGIN...

So he has heard it too I guess... If Tech reads this, is that true did you meet him?!

Sep 29, 2005
man my cousins, fathers, uncles grandson is techs best friends, sisters, boyfriends father....he said he was gettin high with tech 3 months ago and tech played him the album & he reckons its bangin...

Aug 15, 2006
MadKonfusion said:
man my cousins, fathers, uncles grandson is techs best friends, sisters, boyfriends father....he said he was gettin high with tech 3 months ago and tech played him the album & he reckons its bangin...
HA HA!!