has anybody else seen this? this is pretty disturbing...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Ne Obliviscaris

RIP Cut-Throat and SoCo
Dec 30, 2004
Its an issue of perpetrating a fraud. As I've said before on here, I could care less who someone fucks as long as they are consenting adults, but passing yourself off as female when you're not is a no no. I know siccness is not a very accepting environment and all that, but that doesn't give you free reign to come in and bullshit everyone and not catch shit for it.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
i mean i dont even wanna put it out there like that but me and stalka went hard on 'her' a few years ago. this was when everyone wrote me off as being high and tripping. we were both trippin on how overdressed 'shed' be for like...backyard pictures. and then the youtube video as wild. it was like 8 seconds long and all she did was go 'arrreeiiieeeuuuuuuuu" ir reminded me of the sound the ghosts made when dude from lord of the rings fell in the pond that had the dead bitch in it, and then all them ghosts started surrounding son

but you know, sometimes i be doing too much, if thats real, that lets me know the human intuition is powerful, you gotta run w that shit.

now every dude who shouted her out as being pretty or wanting to fuck in the profile is like, 33 percent gay at the least

i thought i made a thread about that shit but apparently not, dont let me remember the exact quote i used in that shit, or its bad

i aint even think this thread was real , really, if it is, thats all bad

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
i mean i dont even wanna put it out there like that but me and stalka went hard on 'her' a few years ago. this was when everyone wrote me off as being high and tripping. we were both trippin on how overdressed 'shed' be for like...backyard pictures. and then the youtube video as wild. it was like 8 seconds long and all she did was go 'arrreeiiieeeuuuuuuuu" ir reminded me of the sound the ghosts made when dude from lord of the rings fell in the pond that had the dead bitch in it, and then all them ghosts started surrounding son

i didn't even watch lord of the rings, but lmao @ that.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
honestly, i know nothing about lord of the rings. i watched that shit on a bunk in jail. but that was a trill ass moment. i know i aint never lookin at some bitch floatin in some water. cuz if she opens her eyes, youll get pulled in and ghosts will eat your soul, as far as i understand.

i gotta find that shit on youtube. i dont even know the young dudes name or nothin like that but them ghosts was trippin bout niggas iced out chain

Jan 18, 2006
i feel kinda funny style just having the bitch on my friends list, i sure as hell wasnt the one trying add though. Sure glad i never even bothered trying to talk to it