Has any1 heard A Hustlas Motivation by Messy Marv?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 2, 2002
Shit slaps to me Mess comes tight. Most the beats are all old school bay beats, he got one on that dshot and e40 call me on the under called she snorts powder on the under, got one on that brotha lynch refuse to loose beat its tight. Why on the back of the cd it says coming soon The Boy Boy Young Mess - "Project Suppastarr" 12 Disc Album.

Toro

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2006
www.myspace.com
Shit slaps to me Mess comes tight. Most the beats are all old school bay beats, he got one on that dshot and e40 call me on the under called she snorts powder on the under, got one on that brotha lynch refuse to loose beat its tight. Why on the back of the cd it says coming soon The Boy Boy Young Mess - "Project Suppastarr" 12 Disc Album.
WTF?? Haha maybe it's all his old shit together in one pack.

BOLO

FRISCO TO SAC IM AT THAT
Aug 27, 2002
she snorts powda on the under makes me laugh lol but that old school d-shot beat takes me back...overall good mixtape, mess still one of my faves but honestly all the powder talk is gettin played to me...i mean shit, eryone plays wit they nose sometimes but being a coke head aint not the thizzness....im just sayan

Aug 25, 2005
can anyone name some of these beats? i know em but can't place em and it's getting me hella frustrated

add to the list:

Track 1:
Track 2:
Track 3:
Track 4:
Track 5:"We'll Always Love Big Poppa" - The Lox
Track 6:
Track 7:
Track 8:
Track 9:"Call Me On The Unda" - D-Shot
Track 10:
Track 11:"Love U Better" - LL Cool J
Track 12:
Track 13:"Tired Of Being Stepped On" - The Click
Track 14:

Feb 8, 2006
can anyone name some of these beats? i know em but can't place em and it's getting me hella frustrated

add to the list:

Track 1:
Track 2:
Track 3:
Track 4:
Track 5:"We'll Always Love Big Poppa" - The Lox
Track 6:"Refuse to Lose"- Brotha Lynch
Track 7:
Track 8:
Track 9:"Call Me On The Unda" - D-Shot
Track 10:
Track 11:"Love U Better" - LL Cool J