Has Any1 Ever Been To A Mac Dre Show & Got Their $ Worth?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 7, 2003
Ive Been to 5 Mac Dre Shows and Ive NEVER Seen A full show! i seen him in san jose, and he got to the show at 1:30, did 3 songs and bounced, in gilroy he did like 3 or 4 songs, and the rest someone in his crew will get into a fight and the police cut the show!

Apr 17, 2003
THAT GILROY SHOW WAS WORTH MY MONEY....BUT I WOULD HAVE LIKE TO SEE DRE DO A BIGGER SETT WITH A WHOLE MIXX OF OLD AND NEW SHIT. BUT I HAD BIG FUN!

May 12, 2002
I saw Mac Dre in San Jose "tale of two dres" and I got my $$ worth, also saw him in San Francisco for the release party for thizzelle, got the thizz washington disc for free, plus he played a whole assortment of songs old and new.

on the other hand, the show with him and yuk got cancelled, and the other show at the avalon ballroom was cut short.

my boy saw him in Chico with little bruce and said it was the best MD show he ever went to.

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
The Gilroy Show was a lot of fun. The show in Redding last week was hella fun too. Dre did at least 8 songs, including Too Hard For The Radio and On My Toes!

Dec 7, 2003
Damn i guess i just catch the wrong shows, r u talkin bout the reek daddy record realease party in gilroy?, where do you find out when show are goin on, i didnt hear about the one in redding?

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
I first heard about the Redding show here. It was a lot of fun. It started out with some wack local cats, then Black C went on and did a bunch of stuff off his new album and a few classics, too. J Diggs and Thizz took the stage, and he did a few cuts off his album, and then Dre came to the stage and they did "Another Thug From The Crest" (without Mac Mall). Then Dre did a few off Al Boo Boo (Can You Shout, Dipped When They See Me, Clap, All I Wanna Do It Party), some from Thizzelle Washington (Thizzelle Dance, Dollalalotsa Paper, Boss Tycoon) and a few classics, like I said before. Rydah did a few songs, and Coolio Da UndaDogg did a song, too. Miami the Most, Sleep Dank and Trecherous Tic were there also.

STS

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
That gillroy show was sick he wasnt even supposed to be there it was dubbe and reak but it came out sick, he didnt perfom much but it was only $10-15 so it was well worth it. The SF show was gay cause he got cut off. But perfored tracks I havent seen him do.

Apr 25, 2002
i seen him in Fresno and in Sac.hes a foo.only problem is he gets too many cats on stage w/ him,but every body does.that shit gets on my nerves.im payin to see an individual in concert,not all there boys....but i got my skrills worth....

Jan 31, 2003
Damn, I been goint to Dre shows for years now. Some sucked, most were great. The best show I've ever seen in my ENTIRE LIFE was in in Peteluma in Nov. '99 when "Rapper Gone Bad" was out. Dre was on stage for several songs, then all the sudden PSD comes out, does a few cuts, then Sugawolf comes out, the whole crowd goes nuts, and they all get together and do some shit. Lil Bruce did a bunch of songs, Miami was kickin it. But B Legit was so fucked up he couldn't even rap. He just stood there - crunk. Done dada. But the Cutthoat Committee made up for it.

Dre hella kicks it with the fans before and after the shows. Not as much a some guys, but he's cool, down to earth. I happend to see him at a mall in Sac and when I said what's up, he was down and cool to talk to me for a sec.