Has any one tried Lsd?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 15, 2018
Been few years ago ...lsd Is the shit made me think hella deep changed my perception help me let go of all my problems that i would always focus on. Better than shrooms but shrooms was good only the first time i took 3 grams.. How was your guys experience? What do you perfer shrooms or acid?

Props: infinity

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
I tried it for the first time as a 31 year old and I fuckin loved it. I had thoughts I hadn't thought of since I was 10 years old. I was able to let go of a lot of negativity and anxiety. I'd do it again in the right time and place.

Jun 15, 2018
Sativa doesn't make you hungry or lazy and I can tell you from my experiences with syd that it does have some lasting effect. BTW I Garnette you never had real...stop playin.
Yes i had good acid lil gel tabs. I would cut them but the high was still good almost the whole day.. When i smoke weed. Sativa it stil makes me hungry

Props: infinity

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
Hops are one of the most powerful known phytoestrogens and contributes to woman secondary sexual characteristics such as fatty breast tissue and they also cause testicular atrophy. They cause hair loss, loss of libido, and erectile dysfunction, and significantly lower testosterone. Forget about IPA's

I smoke Acid every day