Harry Potter or Twilight Saga?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Harry Potter or Twilight Saga

• Harry Potter

Votes: 20 90.9%
  • Twilight Saga

Votes: 1 4.5%
  • Can't decide

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
Mar 18, 2003
I'm not gonna lie, some of the Harry Potter films are okay. Specifically the Prisoner of Azkaban. Actually that's really the only one that comes to mind. Growing up I really enjoyed watching fantasy movies like this. In fact I still do (like the fantasy genre) but these films are just a little too childish for my own liking. With that said, I'm not recommending any of them.

Nov 17, 2009
Twilight iz for Lil girls & harrypotter iz 4 Lil boys..fucc that shit...I ain't got time 4 that bullshit!!! I do think it iz funny that idiots from all around the world travel out 2 forks and twilight isn't even filmed out there!!!

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
I love the HP movies, personally. I have never read the books, so they arent tainted to me. Others who have read the books say that the movies are getting worse and worse as they progress through the series.
I wouldn't say I love the HP movies but I've seen them all and do enjoy them. I don't own any of them though and probably never will.

Hermione would get it hard now too.