HARDEST LINE IN BAY RAP HISTORY??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 17, 2002
" How you gonna let your nigga borrow 50 dollars and wont let em borrow your bitch. You better start thinking about the game before you start thinking about getting rich "

- Hitman R. I. P

Aug 17, 2002
Bay408Area said:
You might see lock on the block in some timbs and nikes/Makin mothafuckas duck when i extend my right/Im an mc i fight with pens and mics/You a bitch you fight for womens rights/ -locksmith. hahah that last line was tight.

haha i consider myself to be a progressive person but thats a tight line

Apr 25, 2002
"everytime i see a movie at the kabuki
i walk out the theaters thinkin someones out to do me
just saw dragons on the screen
now see fiends chasin the dragon, draggin they knees
pullin they selves by the elbows
and don't trust em, i grown accustomed to this hellhole"

thc

Sicc OG
May 2, 2002
Youre taking it up the crack/ Besta find yourself a fella/ Like Stella/ AND GET YOUR GROOVE BACK!!!!!! - Lock Down Comp. #6, I think 1 of the Two Ill Even members not too sure though...............

Jun 21, 2005
I'm Just Chillin being a "G" up out the game/ Suckaz playahate cuz young ren in catchin fame/ recognize i am that "G" thats on the rise/ next thing you know it's your dead body catchin flies/ hella dead wit two big hot ones in the head/ no murder weapon cuz the killa fled/ murder one, i am that killa on the loose/pants on sagg, mi clik is sucka proof-----Young Ren (Doja Clik) outta stockton, cali.

510SIKNESS

throwing putasos on the vatos, hitin them with my state botaz, knockin out scapaz like oscar de la joya---(poyo loco on that thugaholic comp)

Apr 7, 2005
STOPPED AT THE LIGHT LET THE SPREES DO A HUNDRED / LEAVE THE HOES IN A DAZE FOR A SECOND THEN GUN IT / UP THE BLOCK ONE TIME FO MY NIGGAS OUT THERE / TV'S IN THE SCRAPER LET THE WHISTLE PIPE BLARE / CANT SEE WHERE YOU AT BUT THEY HEAR YOU EVERYWHERE / 22'S ON THE VAN SHOCKEM WITH THE 5TH WHEEL / BEAT SLAPPIN SO HARD GIVIN NIGGAS THE CHILLS

THE JACKA - ALL THE GIRLS SAY