HARDCORE MURDA MUZIK. SLO-O FEAT METRO, EDDIE BOI, 30-30, COMING JULY 9, 2002

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
HARDCORE MURDA MUZIK . I AM PROMOTING THIS RAPPER FROM FILLMOE SF BAYAREA AND HIS NEW WEBSITE. ITS REAL STREET MUSIC. UNFORTUNETLY FEW OF THE ARTISTS ON THE ALBUM ARE LOCKED UP RIGHT NOW FOR SOME BULLSHIT. SUPPORT UNDAGROUND RAP.

WWW.CHECKMATEMUZIK.COM

ARTIST: SLO-O FEAT METRO, EDDIE BOI, CHU-LU, 30-30, YOUNG TYSON, THE VIGG, E-O THE RED NOSE, JO-LUV THE SAVAGE YOUNG NEW TALENT THATS NEXT TO BLOW UP FROM SAN FRANCISCO. LEAVE US FEEDBACK.

Apr 22, 2002
www.siccness.net
I'm not trippin', but please from now on, email Gate the events info and we'll put it on the site. You can find his email in the Staff Info section on the front page. Thanks..

Vamps
IX.

DouBle_DoWn$ said:
Slo-O and Metro and them got heat.. what happened to the million dollar team?

Slo-O & Metro still a part of Multi Million Dollar Team (MMDT). They all still representing MMDT. There is whole bunch of rappers in the group and few of them got locked up so their album wasnt fully completed. They are still working on the album. Slo-O did a solo album with Checkmate (producer of Checkmate Muzik) and many members of the group have already been featured on the album.

Like Eddie Boy, Metro, Chu-Luv, E-O ect.

hopefully this answered your question. -peace

Vamps said:
I'm not trippin', but please from now on, email Gate the events info and we'll put it on the site. You can find his email in the Staff Info section on the front page. Thanks..

Fa Sho Vamp. I will email all our updates to Gate with our release stuff. Is it coo if i still promote it here though???. i wana keep our company name in the public eye so people get familiar with Slo-O & Checkmate Muzik.

Thanks- Promo

Apr 25, 2002
Your promotion has worked on me because I am now anticipating this album. I don't even know who Slo-o is never heard of him, but I am going to get the album when it hits the stores.

I think it was your site that got me interested, it was well done.

Apr 25, 2002
www.checkmatemuzik.com
WestAfrica2010 said:
Your promotion has worked on me because I am now anticipating this album. I don't even know who Slo-o is never heard of him, but I am going to get the album when it hits the stores.

I think it was your site that got me interested, it was well done.
Wussup West Africa.

yo i am glad you was feelin our website. Its lotta hard work that went to this project. about 2 years. This album is strickly for street niggas. It aint no B.S release that you buy and your like dam there goes my money. We are gona put up some new songs soon. We have originality. I dont wana hype it up too much, you will hear us soon. support us. -1-

www.slo-o.com
www.checkmatemuzik.com

Artist: Slo-O
Album: Game Over
Release: July 9th, 2002
Single: Thug Life
Producer: Checkmate
Label: Checkmate Muzik

Look out for our single "thug life" on radios in a month. Also look for reviews in major magazines.

Also available would be flyers and posters in stores near you a week from now. support us yall. 1-Luv -promo

Big Robb said:
where 30 / 30 from?
30/30 from Fillmoe a.k.a DJ. He is featured on one track "How U Want It" on Slo-O's album "Game Over" which comes out on July 9th, 2002. The rest of the rappers on this album from Fillmoe as well.

Most of them are in a group called D.A.P. Gota another rappin click called MMDT "Multi Million Dollar Team" with Slo-O, Metro, Eddie Boy, Chu-Luv as a group.

May 2, 2002
Sup promotionCM, I need to peep out that album, hey do you know J-Lee, Lil-O & Deco-D? Thats my folks rite there, do you know what ever happened to Lil-O? Heard he's working wit some cats up in Sac. Anyway be on tha lookout for Deco-D "Prime Example" & "Tha Duke Boyz" album (Deco-D, J-Lee & Mac Wes). Also did Mac Al's drop? Never saw it in stores.

Sup Big Eddoe.

i am familiar with all of these kats you mentioned. i dont know what each of them doing as far as their own projects. its coo to hear familiar names. How you know these guys? I dont kno what lil' O is doin, i heard the same thang last time what you said. When did J-Lee get out? I heard J-lee got real nice flows. I havent seen these guys for a while but i am pretty sure we will run into each other sooner or later. -peace

check us out on web.
www.slo-o.com
www.checkmatemuzik.com

May 2, 2002
Well Deco's up in Kansas City rite now, his albums finished & about to drop, J-Lee got out acouple of weeks ago...I think he's been kickin it wit Mac Al. Soon as Deco comes back from KC theyll finish up Tha Duke Boyz album. I meet Deco & them thru Exact (Isolated In The Game/BayWay Records) Deco's signed to his label Exact Entertainment. Holler at me when Slo-O's album drops.