Hard Work or Hardly Working? How White People Got So Rich

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2004
Why don't you begin with the first instance of misleading information that you saw.

I'm still at the point where this is tldr.

I'm a hard working white male by the way so this hella concerns me.

But yeah, way tldr.
i read about 1/4 of it and gathered that its extreme anti white (and jewish), elijah muhammad nation of islam black empowerment type rhetoric

but i think the main point is that in the large scheme of things white ppls wealth is largely attributed to exploitation and not necessarily "picking themselves up by their bootstraps", and therefore, black ppls poverty should not be attributed to lack of hard work but institutionalized oppression. if this is the main point, whats new?....all ppl should know this by now

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
i read about 1/4 of it and gathered that its extreme anti white (and jewish), elijah muhammad nation of islam black empowerment type rhetoric

but i think the main point is that in the large scheme of things white ppls wealth is largely attributed to exploitation and not necessarily "picking themselves up by their bootstraps", and therefore, black ppls poverty should not be attributed to lack of hard work but institutionalized oppression. if this is the main point, whats new?....all ppl should know this by now
this.

Dec 3, 2009
Well then the white man has a lot of spllaining to do then huh??

It's not White people..
it;s only the mostly the Elitest
bankers.. royalty etc...
'
But the common white man.. doesn't fall into this whole stereo type..

Dec 3, 2009
Well then the white man has a lot of spllaining to do then huh??

It's not White people..
it;s only the mostly the Elitest
bankers.. royalty etc...
'
But the common white man.. doesn't fall into this whole stereo type..

Mar 13, 2007
But ever since rap has been commercialized and converted to produce music that glorifies materialism and produces dances that bamboozle and baffle the average person, Da White Gurlz been on da brothaz j0ckz mayne,maybe count as reparations also?